Brazilian President suggests COVID-19 is ‘biological warfare’

Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
You must be losing your memory . Obama ring a bell? Christ.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
View attachment 488108
Thats not reality.
The chart is real. I'm sure it doesn't match your RWNJ reality, but that's you problem, not mine.

A man with the scruples to call out what he believes, rightfully or wrongfully.

I don't know any more than the average person but I have instinctively been suspicious of this virus from the start. The timing, the silence, the methodology the secret working on a vaccine in China even while they were telling the world (through the W.T.O of course) that it was not contagious.

There are strong arguments for many theories. I wouldn't place bio warfare at the top of the list, but, I wouldn't place it on the bottom of potential theories either. Not from what I have read and been fed.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has thrown out the rule book for dealing with China.

The far-right leader, who many have likened to former US president Donald Trump, calls it how he sees it – even if what he sees is, frankly, a bit out there.

On Wednesday, he continued his assault on Beijing with some wild claims about the origins of COVID-19 – a virus which has so far killed more than 400,000 people in Brazil and infected more than 14 million.
He said coronavirus may have been made in a laboratory to wage “biological warfare”.
“It’s a new virus. Nobody knows whether it was born in a laboratory or because a human ate some animal they shouldn’t have,” Mr Bolsonaro said.

“But the military knows all about chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Could we be fighting a new war? I wonder. Which country’s GDP has grown the most?”

He did not name China, but the country where the pandemic began was the only G20 economy to grow last year, notching a 2.3 per cent expansion.

Bolsonaro has no scruples. He has armed squads going through poor districts shooting suspect "gang members" on sight.

It's no accident that the nations with the worst covid responses and the highest death rates are all run by authoritarians, who don't listen to scientists.

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
What is China doing to mitigate the risk of another outbreak? You people can only blame response to outbreaks so much.

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
What is China doing to mitigate the risk of another outbreak? You people can only blame response to outbreaks so much.

You seem to think I'm going to defend China.

No, I'm a person who seeks reality.

California is still in lockdown, if they want to point out responsibility. I'm exaggerating, but suicides will probably outnumber Covid19 deaths there before long.

Here is reality.... the Left is by and larger China appeasers who refuse to hold China accountable.

Mitigate? China has likely already strategized another attack.

What do you suggest China should do to prevent another outbreak in the US? Right wingers say masks don't work, and the vaccine will kill you, and I highly doubt you would accept any additional way that China might come up with to combat the virus, so what do you suggest?

Here is reality.... the Left is by and larger China appeasers who refuse to hold China accountable.

I have no idea.

The reality is though, that I've found it very hard to have conversations about China because people will simply think black and white. They'll see anything you say about China that they don't agree with as being appeasement to China.

What do you suggest China should do to prevent another outbreak in the US?
They can start by warning us about the next outbreak instead of waiting 3 months. ( the ones who actually tried to warn us are surely dead or in prison )

The problem was, the warning signs were there way before it became a problem in the US.

And what would the US have done about it? The US waited ages before doing anything about it, long after it was CLEAR it was a problem. Most right wing people like Trump just said "it's like the flu", would that have made any difference had China told the US about it in January when.... the WHOLE WORLD knew about it?

I don't know any more than the average person but I have instinctively been suspicious of this virus from the start. The timing, the silence, the methodology the secret working on a vaccine in China even while they were telling the world (through the W.T.O of course) that it was not contagious.

There are strong arguments for many theories. I wouldn't place bio warfare at the top of the list, but, I wouldn't place it on the bottom of potential theories either. Not from what I have read and been fed.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has thrown out the rule book for dealing with China.

The far-right leader, who many have likened to former US president Donald Trump, calls it how he sees it – even if what he sees is, frankly, a bit out there.

On Wednesday, he continued his assault on Beijing with some wild claims about the origins of COVID-19 – a virus which has so far killed more than 400,000 people in Brazil and infected more than 14 million.
He said coronavirus may have been made in a laboratory to wage “biological warfare”.
“It’s a new virus. Nobody knows whether it was born in a laboratory or because a human ate some animal they shouldn’t have,” Mr Bolsonaro said.

“But the military knows all about chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Could we be fighting a new war? I wonder. Which country’s GDP has grown the most?”

He did not name China, but the country where the pandemic began was the only G20 economy to grow last year, notching a 2.3 per cent expansion.
Its a biological weapon.

Show a link to who was saying it wasn't contagious?

**********​
**********​

Sure they did. :cuckoo: The CCP didn't allow travel from Wuhan province to any other part of China. They did not limit travel from Wuhan province to ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD. They knew the virus was deadly and they released it on the rest of us.
Regardless, china should have to pay the world for all the sickness, death, lost jobs, businesses closing and personal suffering they have put us all through.
They couldn't have done it without the help of the Deep State.
...and certainly not without deceiving the American public and the rest of the free world with the "expert' opinions and lockdown rules of Dr. "Death Angel" Anthony Fauci.

Last edited:
Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
View attachment 488108
Yeah.....and the 98% negative media coverage had nothing to do with that I suppose?
Did you know that there are still numbskulls out there that don't think the media is biased or lies to us?

View attachment 488108
Yeah.....and the 98% negative media coverage had nothing to do with that I suppose?
Did you know that there are still numbskulls out there that don't think the media is biased or lies to us?
I remember Ted Bundy got mostly bad press too. If trump doesn't want bad press, he should quit being a bad person.

Forum List

Back