Brazilian President suggests COVID-19 is ‘biological warfare’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A man with the scruples to call out what he believes, rightfully or wrongfully.

I don't know any more than the average person but I have instinctively been suspicious of this virus from the start. The timing, the silence, the methodology the secret working on a vaccine in China even while they were telling the world (through the W.T.O of course) that it was not contagious.

There are strong arguments for many theories. I wouldn't place bio warfare at the top of the list, but, I wouldn't place it on the bottom of potential theories either. Not from what I have read and been fed.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has thrown out the rule book for dealing with China.

The far-right leader, who many have likened to former US president Donald Trump, calls it how he sees it – even if what he sees is, frankly, a bit out there.

On Wednesday, he continued his assault on Beijing with some wild claims about the origins of COVID-19 – a virus which has so far killed more than 400,000 people in Brazil and infected more than 14 million.
He said coronavirus may have been made in a laboratory to wage “biological warfare”.
“It’s a new virus. Nobody knows whether it was born in a laboratory or because a human ate some animal they shouldn’t have,” Mr Bolsonaro said.

“But the military knows all about chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Could we be fighting a new war? I wonder. Which country’s GDP has grown the most?”

He did not name China, but the country where the pandemic began was the only G20 economy to grow last year, notching a 2.3 per cent expansion.

I don't know any more than the average person but I have instinctively been suspicious of this virus from the start. The timing, the silence, the methodology the secret working on a vaccine in China even while they were telling the world (through the W.T.O of course) that it was not contagious.

There are strong arguments for many theories. I wouldn't place bio warfare at the top of the list, but, I wouldn't place it on the bottom of potential theories either. Not from what I have read and been fed.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has thrown out the rule book for dealing with China.

The far-right leader, who many have likened to former US president Donald Trump, calls it how he sees it – even if what he sees is, frankly, a bit out there.

On Wednesday, he continued his assault on Beijing with some wild claims about the origins of COVID-19 – a virus which has so far killed more than 400,000 people in Brazil and infected more than 14 million.
He said coronavirus may have been made in a laboratory to wage “biological warfare”.
“It’s a new virus. Nobody knows whether it was born in a laboratory or because a human ate some animal they shouldn’t have,” Mr Bolsonaro said.

“But the military knows all about chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Could we be fighting a new war? I wonder. Which country’s GDP has grown the most?”

He did not name China, but the country where the pandemic began was the only G20 economy to grow last year, notching a 2.3 per cent expansion.
This is the only world leader who is demonstrating that he has a spine. The others, most prominently China Joe Biden, are 21 century Neville Chamberlains who think lack of confrontation and appeasement is how to deal with China.

You don't even have to guess where most of these are made.
1620445067642.png

I'm not sure this is him saying it as he sees it.

It's him trying to justify his own pathetic response by blaming someone else.

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
Coincidental or not, we should be suing their asses off.
Or maybe we can just default on the $2 trillion we owe them.

More like an inept child doing a man's job who is trying to portray themselves as a victim as to excuse the pitiful performance in response.

Just like the Blob.

We should be happy. We don't have what Joe has.

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
Coincidental or not, we should be suing their asses off.
Or maybe we can just default on the $2 trillion we owe them.

Suing them for what?

Oh yeah, default on $2 trillion, see the world go into shock and lose more than $2 trillion. Not going to happen. People like money.

Bolsinara is a complete idiot like trump. He refused to lock down the place because he said it would destroy the economy. Is that an echo?

Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
You must be losing your memory . Obama ring a bell? Christ.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
1620456766845.png

~~~~~~~
Or, maybe it's simply that some gullible OM/DSA Democrat Commies are too naive to believe a Communist country like China would use biological warfare against people.

You must be losing your memory . Obama ring a bell? Christ.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
View attachment 488108
Thats not reality.

~~~~~~~
Or, maybe it's simply that some gullible OM/DSA Democrat Commies are too naive to believe a Communist country like China would use biological warfare against people.

Well, China would be about as willing as the US to use biological warfare.

China probably was doing something with the coronavirus. Most likely China was trying to make vaccines for something similar to SARS, to try and avoid what happened in the early 2000. And it probably went a little wrong.

Certainly China was NOT prepared for this in early 2000, so the thought that China did this deliberately is most likely not true.

Forum List

Back