Brazilian Motorcycle Thieves F**ked Around And Found Out.....Graphic

Looked like good shooting and definitely effective. Could you tell what the shot count was?

No sound in the video but it looked like 2-3 rounds fired.

Brazil has had a pretty bad crime problem but Bolsonaro rolled back some of the restrictions on private citizens carrying concealed weapons. Videos of robbers being shot have become pretty commonplace lately.

Makes me want to go out and buy another Taurus.

Looked like a double tap on the first one and a well aimed single on the second.
While not in favor of wasting ammo when not on the range (when am, it is not wasted) I think if shooting somebody, they are worth two rounds, just to make sure they will not be a threat.

While not in favor of wasting ammo when not on the range (when am, it is not wasted) I think if shooting somebody, they are worth two rounds, just to make sure they will not be a threat.

Yep, I thought so.....In some SA countries there are caliber restrictions.....I think they were lifted somewhat in Brazil. I'm thinking the weapon was something smaller than a 9mm.

Brazilian citizens were only allowed to purchase firearms of .380 caliber or less. And, they were only permitted to use 50 rounds of ammunition per year.

I guess it would account for being conservative with ammo too.

THAT was GRAPHIC?

Meh. I expected to see something like that Nazi in Kenosha after Rittenhouse blew out a couple pounds of ground meat out of his arm! Now THAT was graphic!

But yeah, dead motorcycle thieves is good for a little evening fun.

THAT was GRAPHIC?

Meh. I expected to see something like that Nazi in Kenosha after Rittenhouse blew out a couple pounds of ground meat out of his arm! Now THAT was graphic!

But yeah, dead motorcycle thieves is good for a little evening fun.
Remember, there are a lot of "sensitive" folks on this forum.

Nice! Had to watch it several times.

That's what it'll take to stop the crime wave we're going through here in the U.S.: smash and grabs, assaults on old people and Asians, lazy pigs cleaning out our stores, etc.

Our justice system is worse than worthless. Crime is rewarded with no time served.

Forum List

Back