Brazile Accuses CNN of "Ripping Me A New One"

"Donna Brazile, the interim leader of the Democratic National Committee, was giving what one attendee described as “a rip-roaring speech” to about 150 employees, about the need to have hope for wins going forward, when a staffer identified only as Zach stood up with a question.

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Donald Trump | The Huffington Post

Brazile is a mess, nothing more

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Donald Trump | The Huffington Post

You just can't make this shit up... 40 years, Really? The libtards should just bury their heads in shame...

Another one that can't find a mirror.

LoL.

Nor realize when their same old shtick ain't gonna sell any more.

Double LOL...

Considering the size of her fat ass ripping her a new one is no easy task. But typical liberal reaction. She gets caught with her pants down, deflects, denies, lies, and then blames someone else while everyone on the planet with a functioning brain knows she's guilty as hell.

Nice try, fatso. The low information dopes might buy your bullshit but that's about it.

Forum List

Back