Brawl at the Golden Corral

ROFLMAO.

The only time I am going to fight at a golden corral is to get the fuck out of there. The food there, at least in my area, is fucking terrible.

This is so dumb it is beyond reason. Who gets in a fist fight because they don't get their steak first, lol.

When I saw the topic title, I pictured a bunch of seniors whacking each other with their canes and walkers.

Who goes to Golden Corral for steak?

Video shows over 40 people in massive brawl at Golden Corral that allegedly started because restaurant ran out of steak.

Video/More: Video Shows Massive Brawl at Golden Corral That Allegedly Started Because Restaurant Ran Out of Steak

~~~~~~
If that is the case, you can thank Joey Xi Bai Dung and his merry idiots in D.C. for screwing up the Supply chain. It's not only bollixing up imports but also transportation of produce and food throughout America. Bai Dung's appointee Buttigieg is the source.

Finally.
Something we can agree on...
Their steaks are pretty good quality. My problem with them is who or whatever washes their dishes and utensils. The two in orange county do not check to see if they are clean. I have had chunks of grease stuck underneath my plate and fork and spoon the same.🤮

Who goes to Golden Corral for steak?
I don't. When I am there, my meat is chicken and catfish I believe the other stuff is that I get on my plate. To me, them people should've been thrown out of there if doing so was possible. I wonder what the manger actually did if anything could be done. I think that some of them people only jumped in for the sheer heck of it.

God bless you and the people in charge of the place always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was there on Thanksgiving Day and so turkey and ham got added to my plate as well and it was good.

As these insurrections progresses, these places of business need to shut down at locations affected and move several miles away if they want to stay in the area.

Forum List

Back