BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

PROTEST is our right, Maters not if its in Washington state or Washington DC. The photos clearly show breaking and entering, Trashing and stealing. those caught deserve to be punished. Defending one group & not blaming the other seems crazy to me.

VERY VERY WRONG. We also care about:
  1. Joe Biden
  2. Hunter Biden
  3. Hillary Clinton
  4. Barack Obama
  5. Eric Holder
  6. John Podesta
  7. Valerie Jarrett
  8. Nancy Pelosi
  9. Maxine Waters
  10. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  11. Bill Clinton
  12. Tim Guitner
  13. Lois Lerner
  14. John Koskinen
  15. John Brennen
  16. James Clapper
  17. Pete Strzok
  18. Lisa Page
  19. Carl Rhodes
  20. James Comey
  21. Huma Abedin
  22. Susan Rice
  23. and Loretta Lynch.
The Trump enemies list?

Not for Trepassing like these people are......they are not flight risks or risks to anyone, but they are being purposely tortured by our current corrupt communist government. No due process, no speedy trial, means their civil rights have been violated.
Actually the problem is if you ask them if they would do it again, they said "YES".

That makes them a danger to be let go.

They Have Not been charged with "Insurrection". Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Yahoo's like you shout insurrection. None of the charges require that these accused should be denied bail.

So you're a criminal defense lawyer now.....hmmm mmmm....
Again, moron, insurrection is not a legal term. It describes a political situation, not a person's personal criminal actions.
Denial of bail is at the judge's discretion and has nothing to do with my political leanings, asshole.

This guy's is in DEEP kimchee:

1:21-mj-236 COFFEE, Luke Russell Assault of Federal Law Enforcement Officer with Dangerous Weapon; Interference with Law Enforcement Officer During Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Unlawful Entry on Restricted Grounds; Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds TEXAS, Dallas Arrested 2/25. Indicted 4/28. Arraigned 5/26 and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
Defendant remains on high intensity supervision and has status conference set for 8/23/21 at 10 am.
June 16, 2021

Do you see any charges of "Insurrection" being filed in his case? None of the charges require the denial of bail or quick trial.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

So funny! Reaping what they showed....LOCK EM UP!

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

tenor.gif

NewsMax - The channel for those who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Dodo Doc: There is no criminal charge called "insurrection", asshole.

Insurrection | Definition of Insurrection by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › insurr...
Insurrection definition is - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. How to use insurrection in a sentence.

The facts about Chansley:

Case Number Namesort descending Charge(s) Case Documents Location of Arrest Case Status Entry Last Updated*

1:21-cr-3 CHANSLEY, Jacob Anthony (aka, Jacob Angeli) Civil Disorder; Obsrtuction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building ARIZONA, Phoenix Complaint filed 1/8/21. Indicted 1/11/21. Arraigned 1/29 and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
Defendant remains committed.
June 16, 2021

3520660_web1_ptr-rachelpowellB-020621.jpg

You picture shows a lot of people standing around. Thank you for proving my point .!

You obviously are either blind, ignorant, or a liar. As they say one picture is worth 1,000 words, well maybe the video showing them swinging the battering ram is what's needed.

Note: Age restricted due to violence.

Do you see any charges of "Insurrection" being filed in his case?

You obviously are either blind, ignorant, or a liar. As they say one picture is worth 1,000 words, well maybe the video showing them swinging the battering ram is what's needed.

Note: Age restricted due to violence.

Nope I see dozens of people behaving well and a few not.
Sorry for presenting the Big Picture rather than what you circled with your red crayon

Sorry for presenting the Big Picture rather than what you circled with your red crayon

That was because the first image I found that I could post was where they pointed out the lady in the pink hat, that later used a megaphone to direct the attackers, was one of those using a battering ram to enter congress.

By and large, the ones that didn't go in didn't get arrested.
Those who didn't go into restricted areas of congress, like the house floor, or Pelosi's office, were not charged either. Those charged were those who either did damage to federal property, attacked capitol police, or trespassed into restricted areas.

That was because the first image I found that I could post was where they pointed out the lady in the pink hat, that later used a megaphone to direct the attackers, was one of those using a battering ram to enter congress.
But....but...,but
Failed attempt

Democrats are making our government more like the CCP every day. Holding political prisoners, spying on citizens, non-stop disinformation. The FBI is now operating like a Secret Police force for the DEMs.
Insurrectionists aren't "political prisoners" they're common criminals. And Trumps refusal to surrender, has turned them into POW's, that can't be let free until the war on the election ends.

Only so many people can man a battering ram at any one time.

The rest are waiting for the breech.

Democrats are making our government more like the CCP every day. Holding political prisoners, spying on citizens, non-stop disinformation. The FBI is now operating like a Secret Police force for the DEMs.
These fucktards would have disappeared from the earth months ago in Jina ... wait, they'd have disappeared before even organizing an attempted coup. Here they get due process, regardless of how loathsome and entitled they are.

Do you see any charges of "Insurrection" being filed in his case? None of the charges require the denial of bail or quick trial.

**********​
**********​
**********​
Quote the actual law code number and con-tent on the crime of insurrection.

Forum List

Back