Brave White Couple Peacefully Paints Over Giant Black Lives Matter Lettering on California Street, Are Now Wanted By Police

70% of Americans aren't ignorant hillbilly knuckle dragging backwoods racists.
Whoever they are, they oppose BLM, their Democrat bosses, and their ludicrous policy of defunding police. Americans are for DEFENDING police, not defunding them.

They're not ignorant, CNN/MSNBC brainwashed, anthem-kneeling, Affirmative Action supporting, anti-white racist, robots. :biggrin:
Of course you don't understand what defunding the olice means. All those banjos and fiddles droning on in that vacant skull makes new nformatin impossible.

Nobody is eager to put on a robe and hood, fire up a pos pickup truck and roar into the night as racist cowards do. The confederacy was treason, racism and cowardice. And losers! Not your heritage at all, unless you want to be associated with treasonous, racist losers!
Defunding the police means exactly what those words mean. Well, that was too honest an admission, so it had to be walked back. So some are now saying that "defunding the police" means shifting some funds from the police to other social services.......Give Me A Break!
Do you think a badge and a gun is the best response to every situation? A potential suicide. A drug overdo? Domestic violence?

I'm specifically addressing racists in my post. If you took umbrage, I'm sorry for the confusion.
YOU are the racist in this thread. You support BLM, and I'll bet you support Affirmative Action discrimination against whites, too. Betcha.
You're goddamn right I support BLM and AffirmatAction! I do NOT support the White Supremacy crap you espouse!
I agree with Affirmative Action with an expiration date. In the 60's AA was needed to give Blacks a leg up from discrimination. Today, AA has become a lowering of standards for Blacks as compared to others. Lower expectations for Blacks is racist and damaging. Continuing AA indefinitely suggests that Blacks actually are inferior which I don't buy for a moment.

70% of Americans aren't ignorant hillbilly knuckle dragging backwoods racists.
Whoever they are, they oppose BLM, their Democrat bosses, and their ludicrous policy of defunding police. Americans are for DEFENDING police, not defunding them.

They're not ignorant, CNN/MSNBC brainwashed, anthem-kneeling, Affirmative Action supporting, anti-white racist, robots. :biggrin:
Of course you don't understand what defunding the olice means. All those banjos and fiddles droning on in that vacant skull makes new nformatin impossible.

Nobody is eager to put on a robe and hood, fire up a pos pickup truck and roar into the night as racist cowards do. The confederacy was treason, racism and cowardice. And losers! Not your heritage at all, unless you want to be associated with treasonous, racist losers!
Defunding the police means exactly what those words mean. Well, that was too honest an admission, so it had to be walked back. So some are now saying that "defunding the police" means shifting some funds from the police to other social services.......Give Me A Break!
Do you think a badge and a gun is the best response to every situation? A potential suicide. A drug overdo? Domestic violence?
I believe that when the police are called it's because it is usually an emergency situation in which a badge and gun are needed. A drug overdose.... call an ambulance/EMT. A potential suicide, if its drugs, call an ambulance and if it's with a gun call the cops. Domestic Violence....yes we need someone with a badge and a gun. After the situation is calmed down and safety of all can be assured we can send in the social workers.

And don't think for a minute that those that coined the call to Defund The Police didn't actually mean Defund The Police.

With all the opportunities and necessities to actually lead, Trump is staking his election and legacy to saving confederate statues and calling Black Libes Matter a symbol of hate. And you idiots are applauding him.

Do you think this is a winning platform in 2020? Can his stance persuade?
Of course it's a winning platform.
You are claiming that BLM does not represent hate ? (against whites and police)
Better than 70% of all Americans agree with Black Lives Matter! Only racists see hatred in their message. Do you think that Black Lives should matter?

And confederate flags? Really? That's the hill to die on? The confederate flag is 2020's turd in the punch bowl! Do you think a candidate is served well by protecting confederate flags?
Of course more than 70% agree with the statement that black lives matter. That doesn't mean that more than 70% of Americans agree with the Marxist anti-police group BLM. Do you believe that 70% of Americans want to defund the police? Do you believe it is racist to say "All lives matter"?
I believe it is telling that only racists want to discredit BLM as "Marxist" and "anti-police". Where'd you hear that? Talk radio or Fox?

I have experienced your stink and filth----HANDS ON THE DEAD BODIES. Who are you calling "racist"?
It is ok if I wish on you their "IDEALISM" ?

So let's review. Trump's presidency has exposed him as grossly incompetent and corrupt. He gets the Russians to help in his campaign, he fires the FBI Director for opening an investigation into that matter. His NSA Director lies to the FBI and admits such in court, then Trump puts him above the law, Trump cages kids, calls neo-Nazis 'very fine people, extorts Ukraine, ignores warnings of bounties on our troops, mismanaged a pandemic and gasses peaceful protesters for the sake of a photo op.

And, as a result, he is less popular than ever with four months till the election. What's he to do?

Double down on culture wars by being overtly racist.

And the racists eat it up by the spoonful. Black Lives Matter and you mouth breathing, hood wearing racist idiots take it as an insult.
I think you may have just set a USMB record for the most lies in a single post.
BLM
Congratulations.
Because you live in an echo chamber you have NO IDEA how many people are chomping at the bit to rid our country of Trump and neuter the racists who support him.
BLM is a racist hate group that murders Policemen.
Mainstream Voters can't wait to vote the Dems out of power.
Racists seek first to demonize anything in opposit.

Mainstream voters? Do you think the American mainstream voter is so stupid they will ignore or excuse the ineptitude and corruption of Trump and his complicit Republicans?
Mainstream Voters are disgusted by the Democrat hate, racism, crime, corruption, lying, bad schools, high taxes, far left extremism.....

You're talking about what the confederacy was. I'm talking about what the South is. The heritage is the culture, not slavery history.And part of what the South is, is some of the most musical-rich, culture in blues, jazz, and bluegrass that your vacant skull seems to be oblivious too. Here's something (country-folk-jazz aka Bluegrass) to fill it up with >>>

And of course I know what defunding the police is. Not a rocket science. Like with DeBlasio in New York, the police budget gets slashed, and money is diverted into social programs. Less cops, less patrol cars, less police investigative tools, less internal departments, less equipment, more crime.

Not really bright what Democrats come up with to try to cover their tracks. Biden is for slashing police budgets. Live with it, Dems.

You're goddamn right I support BLM and AffirmatAction! I do NOT support the White Supremacy crap you espouse!
And "You're goddamn right" that YOU are the RACIST in this thread, who supports racist, racial discrimination (Affirmative Action) against whites, and who supports racist BLM. And "You're goddamn right" that you DO SUPPORT all that Black Supremacy crap you espouse.

You're talking about what the confederacy was. I'm talking about what the South is. The heritage is the culture, not slavery history.And part of what the South is, is some of the most musical-rich, culture in blues, jazz, and bluegrass that your vacant skull seems to be oblivious too. Here's something (country-folk-jazz aka Bluegrass) to fill it up with >>>

And of course I know what defunding the police is. Not a rocket science. Like with DeBlasio in New York, the police budget gets slashed, and money is diverted into social programs. Less cops, less patrol cars, less police investigative tools, less internal departments, less equipment, more crime.
What does a confederate flag have to do with music? The flag is hateful and cowardly, not musical

And "You're goddamn right" that YOU are the RACIST in this thread, who supports racist, racial discrimination (Affirmative Action) against whites, and who supports racist BLM. And "You're goddamn right" that you DO SUPPORT all that Black Supremacy crap you espouse.
Am aggrieved White man! You’re pissed because you are losing your right to be an open racist. Now you have to hate in code

What does a confederate flag have to do with music? The flag is hateful and cowardly, not musical
You don't listen...or comprehend. I'll tell it to you AGAIN. Please turn off your CNN-damaged brain. You're talking about what the confederacy was. I'm talking about what the South is. The heritage is the culture, not slavery history. Some people have to be told TWICE.

The Confederate flag has everything to do with music, and southern culture, and nothing to do with slavery or the confederacy (in 2020), except just honoring confederate SOLDIERS who gave up their lives, to DEFEND their towns and homes.

Maybe you ought to look at the pictures in Post # 86 once again. A good, hard look.
You have been programmed by liberal media, universities, think tanks etc, to see the confederate flag as "hateful and cowardly" That is the indoctrination that is foisted upon you, and you fall for it.

1594842036438.png

1594841879852.png

Am aggrieved White man! You’re pissed because you are losing your right to be an open racist. Now you have to hate in code
I'm not a "White man" That suggests 100%. I am 50% white, and 50% Hispanic, and I speak Spanish fluently. And I am not racist in any way.

YOU ARE RACIST. You support Affirmative Action, you racist pig.

And I have no idea what this "code" is, that you babble about.

It is the ONLY response to very many situations. It is also quite a bit of deterrent to crime. Remove the police, and criminals have nothing to fear to go out and commit crime.

You don't listen...or comprehend. I'll tell it to you AGAIN. Please turn off your CNN-damaged brain. You're talking about what the confederacy was. I'm talking about what the South is. The heritage is the culture, not slavery history. Some people have to be told TWICE.

The Confederate flag has everything to do with music, and southern culture, and nothing to do with slavery or the confederacy (in 2020), except just honoring confederate SOLDIERS who gave up their lives, to DEFEND their towns and homes.

Maybe you ought to look at the pictures in Post # 86 once again. A good, hard look.
You have been programmed by liberal media, universities, think tanks etc, to see the confederate flag as "hateful and cowardly" That is the indoctrination that is foisted upon you, and you fall for it.

View attachment 363695

View attachment 363694

What does a flag do? What's it's purpose? It can be planted in a moment of discovery. It can rally troops on a battlefield. It can identify an individual as a citizen or a place as sovereign soil. It can inspire.

But that dirty treasonous rag you want to be proud of, despite thenshame it brings, fails to do any of these noble things. That filthy tampon of a banner offends, divides and reminds us of the most shameful, cowardly people ever to call themselves Children of God. It's despicable and that's the most charitable thing that could be said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back