Brave Democrats call for cease fire in Ukraine

I heard this and thought, Fake News.

Anyone hear of Democrats calling for peace? Maybe we can work together?
I didn't hear it and there is no link, so I could not discuss it. Where did you hear it. Do you have a link to support that it was said or who these people are?

The war hungry White House shut that down and told them to withdraw their letter and they cowardly obeyed their military industrial masters... hold on tight my fellow Americans... Joe the senile resident who won by election fraud is going to take us to war in Ukraine...
What will he whisper to us when our troops are taken out with a Russian dirty bomb?...
Anyone but Trump... right dummies?....

The war hungry White House shut that down and told them to withdraw their letter and they cowardly obeyed their military industrial masters... hold on tight my fellow Americans... Joe the senile resident who won by election fraud is going to take us to war in Ukraine...
What will he whisper to us when our troops are taken out with a Russian dirty bomb?...
Anyone but Trump... right dummies?....
Democrats rather have nuclear armagedón then a red wave.

I hope the anti war left wakes up

Nobody of importance wants to hear from a clueless tool
Then why did you post if you think nobody wants to hear from you? I see you posted a link now, and I appreciate it. I'll see what is in it.

Then why did you post if you think nobody wants to hear from you? I see you posted a link now, and I appreciate it. I'll see what is in it.
Do you trust Biden to deal with Russia as we see Russian nuclear subs all over our pacific waters from Alaska to California when he has a media that won't even report this?...
Joe never sought diplomacy with Putin and he made a huge mistake by not even attempting it...
So 600 billion dollars sent to Ukraine in weapons and Cash that could have been spent on bettering student test scores or helping us here at home where Joe is suppose to be the leader of....
you Biden voters really messed up...

Do you trust Biden to deal with Russia as we see Russian nuclear subs all over our pacific waters from Alaska to California when he has a media that won't even report this?...
Joe never sought diplomacy with Putin and he made a huge mistake by not even attempting it...
So 600 billion dollars sent to Ukraine in weapons and Cash that could have been spent on bettering student test scores or helping us here at home where Joe is suppose to be the leader of....
All 5647 of you.

I trust him to listen to the joint chiefs, and our intelligence services, as far as our security. When Russia came over the boarder to take more territory, he made the right decision to back Ukraine vying to maintain it's independence, as there is no telling what area or country (former Soviet block or not) they would want to move to next. I think Putin made a huge mistake doing, thinking NATO countries would not support Ukraine with resources to protect itself, as the next territory, state or country might be closer to NATO or part of European Union. Now you see other countries that see what Russia is doing, though previously not NATO countries, applying for NATO membership to insure their own freedom from Russian aggression.
Back in my Dad's day, we sat on our hands while European countries were facing aggression by the NAZIS. We don't want to have to fight our way back on to that continent, when we could have supported the first country to be attacked, united NATO against the thread and avoided the broader war that would kill millions.

I trust him to listen to the joint chiefs, and our intelligence services
^^ and there we have it. You trust him to do whatever the warmongers and military industrial complex want. The same people that lied about WMD in Iraq, the same people that said the Taliban wouldn’t take over Afghanistan right after we pulled out, the same people that lied about “Russian bounties”.

I trust him to listen to the joint chiefs, and our intelligence services, as far as our security. When Russia came over the boarder to take more territory, he made the right decision to back Ukraine vying to maintain it's independence, as there is no telling what area or country (former Soviet block or not) they would want to move to next. I think Putin made a huge mistake doing, thinking NATO countries would not support Ukraine with resources to protect itself, as the next territory, state or country might be closer to NATO or part of European Union. Now you see other countries that see what Russia is doing, though previously not NATO countries, applying for NATO membership to insure their own freedom from Russian aggression.
Back in my Dad's day, we sat on our hands while European countries were facing aggression by the NAZIS. We don't want to have to fight our way back on to that continent, when we could have supported the first country to be attacked, united NATO against the thread and avoided the broader war that would kill millions.
The same folks that brought us the Afghanistan withdrawal? We really are in trouble.

Leave European problems to the Europeans. Not our fight, not our friends, regardless of what some draconian papers may say. The biggest threat we face is on the other side of the Pacific.

Democrats rather have nuclear armagedón then a red wave.

I hope the anti war left wakes up
It seems Russian propaganda is making a lot of Americans scared.

Be brave. Think of how Reagan stood up to Russia. We can't afford to let Russia swallow Europe because you are scared of them.

Don't let Putin in your head. Remember he was KGB. He excels at frightening people.

^^ and there we have it. You trust him to do whatever the warmongers and military industrial complex want. The same people that lied about WMD in Iraq, the same people that said the Taliban wouldn’t take over Afghanistan right after we pulled out, the same people that lied about “Russian bounties”.
It is still the best shot, unless I was up there myself, and that ain't happening. After 21 years of Combat Arms (specifically Armor) working with NATO, V Corps in Germany, actually seeing POMCUS stock of my unit repositioned, patrolling on the Czech border during the Cold War, you can count me as a security by strength conservative, believing in a strong military and standing guard, projecting strength, not a go along to get along appeaser. Damn, sounds like I am in line with the military industrial complex, but in dealing with Russia, NATO and the security of NATO and European countries, it is the way to go.

The same folks that brought us the Afghanistan withdrawal? We really are in trouble.

Leave European problems to the Europeans. Not our fight, not our friends, regardless of what some draconian papers may say. The biggest threat we face is on the other side of the Pacific.
We should have gotten out, under Obama and then Trump. I am glad we are out.

We should have gotten out, under Obama and then Trump. I am glad we are out.
That does not excuse the disastrous way it happened. Nor does it bode well for us to see how our supposed experts handled it. There is no reason to believe that these folks are capable of leading if we find ourselves in trouble.

Forum List

Back