Brave Conservative Hero Totally Triggers The Jews -- LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Far-right media personality Tim Gionet, who calls himself “Baked Alaska” known for promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories; is suspected of defacing a Hanukkah menorah in Arizona last year." Gionet was arrested earlier this year over his role in the January riot and is awaiting trial, although he is not in custody.

According to the report, prosecutors in Arizona have additionally charged the right-wing social media personality with two misdemeanor counts for criminal damage and attempted criminal damage. Footage circulating online, said to be from Gionet’s livestream of the incident, appeared to show him ripping a sign off the front of the religious item -
“No more ‘Happy Hanukkah,’ only ‘Merry Christmas.’ This is a disgrace” Gionet said while vandalizing the display in the purported footage."

Tim totally owned the Jews with this one..pretty cutting edge comedy on his part.....and let's be honest.... he was just being sarcastic and doing a wacky bit... but he still hits on an excellent point...why don't these Jews do more to assimilate with our values??

As another Conservative patriot (Mike Flynn) rightfully pointed out -- this country should be one nation under one religion, we were founded that way and life was much better that way......but how can we have that if these Jews and these other non-Americans keep pushing their religion on the rest of us? I know some Conservatives, who have been bullied into cowardice by the Left -- will say "I don't agree with what Tim did, blah blah" -- and pay lip service to the 1st amendment -- but deep down, you know the Mike Flynns and Christo-facists of the world are right....

"Far-right media personality Tim Gionet, who calls himself “Baked Alaska” known for promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories; is suspected of defacing a Hanukkah menorah in Arizona last year." Gionet was arrested earlier this year over his role in the January riot and is awaiting trial, although he is not in custody.

According to the report, prosecutors in Arizona have additionally charged the right-wing social media personality with two misdemeanor counts for criminal damage and attempted criminal damage. Footage circulating online, said to be from Gionet’s livestream of the incident, appeared to show him ripping a sign off the front of the religious item -
“No more ‘Happy Hanukkah,’ only ‘Merry Christmas.’ This is a disgrace” Gionet said while vandalizing the display in the purported footage."

Tim totally owned the Jews with this one..pretty cutting edge comedy on his part.....and let's be honest.... he was just being sarcastic and doing a wacky bit... but he still hits on an excellent point...why don't these Jews do more to assimilate with our values??

As another Conservative patriot (Mike Flynn) rightfully pointed out -- this country should be one nation under one religion, we were founded that way and life was much better that way......but how can we have that if these Jews and these other non-Americans keep pushing their religion on the rest of us? I know some Conservatives, who have been bullied into cowardice by the Left -- will say "I don't agree with what Tim did, blah blah" -- and pay lip service to the 1st amendment -- but deep down, you know the Mike Flynns and Christo-facists of the world are right....

Weird, anti-Semites are almost exclusively left wing. Well, rest assured, republicans dont stand by his left wing ideals.

Weird, anti-Semites are almost exclusively left wing. Well, rest assured, republicans dont stand by his left wing ideals.
Whelp, when you can't refute the facts...

Just claim "The Left" did it.....

How come so many Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep getting so much acceptance by the Right?

At any given time, 15 or 20 of them are running for office as Republicans.....

And elected GOP congressmen can't stop showing up at events held by these same folks.....

Did the left force all of that to happen too?

Whelp, when you can't refute the facts...

Just claim "The Left" did it.....

How come so many Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep getting so much acceptance by the Right?

At any given time, 15 or 20 of them are running for office as Republicans.....

And elected GOP congressmen can't stop showing up at events held by these same folks.....

Did the left force all of that to happen too?
The right doesnt support racists. We dont believe in left wing race aggression.

Weird. Another “conservative hero” I’ve never even heard of.

I must be really out of touch.

This, folks, is what you call "alternative reality".
When is the last time you heard a republican say anti semetic shit in Congress? Do you see us supporting Hamas and the Palestinians? Nope, never. YOU live in an alternate reality. I call your reality "dipshit world".

When is the last time you heard a republican say anti semetic shit in Congress? Do you see us supporting Hamas and the Palestinians? Nope, never. YOU live in an alternate reality. I call your reality "dipshit world".
Do you know why you call it that? Because 'dipshit' is a description you're intimately familiar with.

The right doesnt support racists. We dont believe in left wing race aggression.
1637428502030.png
1637428519623.png
1637428533947.png
1637428631354.png

Joe McCarthy was an anti-semite and his pal, Roy Cohn was Trump's mentor.

Forum List

Back