Brandt Jean Shows Amber More Mercy Than She Showed His Brother

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Victim's brother hugs ex-cop after sentencing in wrong-apartment murder

52086443-9f38-4b61-941c-9777c2a035bd_1140x641.jpg

I have seen folks claim (including on this very message board) -- that the Jean family were racists, that they hated white people just because they had the audacity to demand justice for their loved one -- I have seen folks twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify this shooting by throwing every racist stereotype at Botham, calling him a thug, a black buck, someone who ran at Amber because he wanted to rape her..

This is why I have little patience for these folks in real life - and its also why these folks don't talk this shit in real life, instead they like to do it from the safety of their smart phone or computer, the digital world.

"Jean's 18-year-old brother, Brandt Jean, took the witness stand and spoke to Guyger, saying, 'I know if you go to God and ask him, he will forgive you. I personally want the best for you. I wasn't going to say this in front of my family, I don't even want you to go to jail. I want the best for you because I know that's exactly what Botham would want for you. Give your life to Christ. I think giving your life to Christ is the best thing Botham would want for you." -- He later asked the judge if it would be ok if he went and gave Amber a hug. I have already seen some idiots claim he only hugged her because like his brother, he wanted to rape white women.

However, this reminds me of the church shooting in Charleston, when the families of those victims forgave the murderer, showed that murderer mercy as their faith commands them to do -- even tho that murderer showed their loved ones nothing but hatred and contempt -- These are Christians for real, not the ones who only professes their faith when its convenient or when its justification for demonizing others.

So I have 2 simple questions.......If a black guy, a hulking black buck as many of you called them -- if one of them, after a long day at work -- accidentally walked into the home of a police officer, would you be delusional enough to believe he wouldn't be charged with murder??

What if that person accidentally walked into the home of one of your loved ones and killed them out of fear for his life -- would you give him a hug and your heartfelt forgiveness??

View attachment 282597

I have seen folks claim (including on this very message board) -- that the Jean family were racists, that they hated white people just because they had the audacity to demand justice for their loved one -- I have seen folks twist themselves into pretzels trying to justify this shooting by throwing every racist stereotype at Botham, calling him a thug, a black buck, someone who ran at Amber because he wanted to rape her..

This is why I have little patience for these folks in real life - and its also why these folks don't talk this shit in real life, instead they like to do it from the safety of their smart phone or computer, the digital world.

"Jean's 18-year-old brother, Brandt Jean, took the witness stand and spoke to Guyger, saying, 'I know if you go to God and ask him, he will forgive you. I personally want the best for you. I wasn't going to say this in front of my family, I don't even want you to go to jail. I want the best for you because I know that's exactly what Botham would want for you. Give your life to Christ. I think giving your life to Christ is the best thing Botham would want for you." -- He later asked the judge if it would be ok if he went and gave Amber a hug. I have already seen some idiots claim he only hugged her because like his brother, he wanted to rape white women.

However, this reminds me of the church shooting in Charleston, when the families of those victims forgave the murderer, showed that murderer mercy as their faith commands them to do -- even tho that murderer showed their loved ones nothing but hatred and contempt -- These are Christians for real, not the ones who only professes their faith when its convenient or when its justification for demonizing others.

So I have 2 simple questions.......If a black guy, a hulking black buck as many of you called them -- if one of them, after a long day at work -- accidentally walked into the home of a police officer, would you be delusional enough to believe he wouldn't be charged with murder??

What if that person accidentally walked into the home of one of your loved ones and killed them out of fear for his life -- would you give him a hug and your heartfelt forgiveness??
He's far more forgiving than I am.

That’s a true example of forgiveness.

Kudos

There isn't anything Racist about this tragedy except what you and a small percentage of people are interjecting into it. She should not have gotten 10 years in prison, that was to appease angry Black people.

To answer your question, no I don't think I could do what Brandt Jean did. He is a remarkable young man.

Why is she going to jail? She made a mistake
She killed someone for absolutely nothing.
Manslaughter fits the bill.
Im ok with that.. but let her out in home arrest she poses no danger to anyone ..
You walk in to someone's house and shoot them and then ask for house arrest.
See where that gets yo
He didn’t obey it was a fluke,, turn off the rap music
He didnt obey? He was in his house.
Wtf

View attachment 282597

He knows that it was an accident. He knows that those protesters are really not there for justice. He knows that those protesters are being paid to be there. The Globalist knows that it was an accident. And that the jury was going to give her a lighter sentence. They were hoping for a race riot. The media has portrayed her as a angry racist White woman. That she cannot stand Black people. But when the brother hugged her while the court was in session. That it had messed up the Globalist's plans to start their civil war. They need a civil war to break out, so that they can say that Pres.Trump is incompetent to run the country. That his use of hate filled words has started the riots. And now they can impeach him for that. That is the one of the ways that a President can be removed from office. So the Globalist are still trying to manufacture a man-made riot to impeach Pres.Trump.

Dear Donald Trump: Political Incompetence Is an Impeachable Offense

I'd say it's closer to reckless homicide, because she ALSO failed to recognize and render
aid due to being distracted by personal issues that contributed to the
mistaken identity in the first place. She did admit when she shot her weapon
it was "intended to kill," but she didn't intend to shoot HIM, an innocent person.
She intended to shoot an intruder in her apt, but that's not what was happening.

I'd say it's closer to reckless homicide, because she ALSO failed to recognize and render
aid due to being distracted by personal issues that contributed to the
mistaken identity in the first place. She did admit when she shot her weapon
it was "intended to kill," but she didn't intend to shoot HIM, an innocent person.
She intended to shoot an intruder in her apt, but that's not what was happening.
So what she broken in and shot the black man? When did she put the plan to thought?

View attachment 282597

The judge and media were the racists.

This act of forgiveness goes against the media narrative that all whites should be eradicated because they are all just racists.

There isn't anything Racist about this tragedy except what you and a small percentage of people are interjecting into it. She should not have gotten 10 years in prison, that was to appease angry Black people.

To answer your question, no I don't think I could do what Brandt Jean did. He is a remarkable young man.
But he is black, therefore he has to be racist.....or is he one of those few "good blacks"??

Unlike da blacks, whites have a more superior sense of forgiveness....

Example, if a black man walked into a white guy's home by mistake and killed that guy -- that guy's family will demand that black man not be arrested and bend over backwards to make sure that black man doesn't feel too bad about killing the white guy....

Forum List

Back