Brace for impact the U.S. economy is going down and it's going down hard

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I have so many bad economic numbers to share with you that I don’t even know where to start.

I had anticipated that the U.S. economic slowdown would accelerate during the fourth quarter of 2019, and that is precisely what has happened. The Federal Reserve is trying to do all that it can to keep us from officially slipping into a recession, and the federal government is literally
Brace For Impact! The U.S. Economy Is Going Down, And It Is Going Down Hard

Well never hurts to prepare even though they've told us this for years there are different ingredients in our environment now from the economy to elites wanting to sink this nation and fast.

The jack ass feds love to put band aids on it all so the idiots think we' are just fine.

OH and look the asses made sure it went from green to red over night

upload_2019-11-18_8-21-27.png

Dems have trying to talk the economy down since Trump took office. They'll be throwing out fake numbers more and more as the election draws closer. Nothing new.

• Banned
Dems have trying to talk the economy down since Trump took office. They'll be throwing out fake numbers more and more as the election draws closer. Nothing new.

you got it. They would tank this economy just to take Trump down these mental nuts are fkn whack jobs beyond anything we've ever seen.

you got it. They would tank this economy just to take Trump down these mental nuts are fkn whack jobs beyond anything we've ever seen.
And the sad part if that the people who support them the most are the first ones to get hurt when they do that shit.

Forum List

Back