Boxer puts internet troll in his place

This is just a bully. A professional fighter abusing a man who obiviously isn't his match because the guy is a loud mouth or annoying internet troll? It should not be legal for a professional like this to beat up an average man. Shameful.

This is just a bully. A professional fighter abusing a man who obiviously isn't his match because the guy is a loud mouth or annoying internet troll? It should not be legal for a professional like this to beat up an average man. Shameful.

You know what, you're right.

Well the guy looks like he agreed to something as he is in gloves and boxing gear? Doesn't look like he went to his house and beat him down on his porch.

Well the guy looks like he agreed to something as he is in gloves and boxing gear? Doesn't look like he went to his house and beat him down on his porch.

Just because he is stupid enough to agree to the match, it doesn't mean the professional should go ahead with it. He shouldn't. Which is why it should be illegal, because the professional can easily use deadly force on the guy, easily kill him. If the professional is too stupid to see what he is doing is wrong, he should be kept from doing it by laws.

Just because he is stupid enough to agree to the match, it doesn't mean the professional should go ahead with it. He shouldn't. Which is why it should be illegal, because the professional can easily use deadly force on the guy, easily kill him.

Did he?

If the professional is too stupid to see what he is doing is wrong, he should be kept from doing it by laws.

Clearly, because nobody should ever have to be held accountable for the decisions they make, like the guy who agreed through his own free will to fight him. We aren't adults; we're all just grown children who need our elected overlords to watch over our every move to protect us from ourselves, in the world of Esmeralda.

Just because you need someone to tell you when to wipe your ass don't assume the rest of us do.

Last edited:
So, because someone isn't smart enough to not get in the ring with a professional, he deserves to be beaten, possibly maimed or killed? That's the world you live in? Disgusting. So, you think we should allow a 14 year old kid to get in the ring with a professional because that is what he wants? Our society is full of controls on people to keep them from harming themselves. To say it is something only certain people believe in, protecting people from themselves, is stupid and a complete lack of awareness of the world around you. Such a thing has been going on since the dawn of mankind.

Last edited:
So, because someone isn't smart enough to not get in the ring with a professional, he deserves to be beaten, possibly maimed or killed?

You're speaking out of ignorance. I've been doing mixed martial arts for years and nobody accidentally gets killed in a fight. I took a hard kick to the head about ten years ago during a match in Boston and was out cold for almost two minutes. The next day I felt perfectly fine again. If you kill somebody then it was intentional, so spare me your bed wetting dribble.

That's the world you live in? Disgusting. So, you think we should allow a 14 year old kid to get in the ring with a professional because that is what he wants?

Is that what happened? You can sit there and come up with stupid hypotheticals all day long to justify you asserting control over other people's lives under the guise of keeping everyone safe just because you're too afraid to deal with your own, but at the end of the day that's what it's about, control.

Our society is full of controls on people to keep them from harming themselves.

Some justifiable. Many are not.

To say it is something only certain people believe in, protecting people from themselves, is stupid and a complete lack of awareness of the world around you.

No, it's expecting people to be responsible for their actions and accepting the consequences that come, good or bad, something I gather you haven't experienced a whole lot of.

The only law we need is a law to stop people like you from pushing for more laws to control other people and oppress their freedom of choice just because you're afraid of your own shadow.

So, because someone isn't smart enough to not get in the ring with a professional, he deserves to be beaten, possibly maimed or killed?

You're speaking out of ignorance. I've been doing mixed martial arts for years and nobody accidentally gets killed in a fight. I took a hard kick to the head about ten years ago during a match in Boston and was out cold for almost two minutes. The next day I felt perfectly fine again. If you kill somebody then it was intentional, so spare me your bed wetting dribble.

That's the world you live in? Disgusting. So, you think we should allow a 14 year old kid to get in the ring with a professional because that is what he wants?

Is that what happened? You can sit there and come up with stupid hypotheticals all day long to justify you asserting control over other people's lives under the guise of keeping everyone safe just because you're too afraid to deal with your own, but at the end of the day that's what it's about, control.

Our society is full of controls on people to keep them from harming themselves.

Some justifiable. Many are not.

To say it is something only certain people believe in, protecting people from themselves, is stupid and a complete lack of awareness of the world around you.

No, it's expecting people to be responsible for their actions and accepting the consequences that come, good or bad, something I gather you haven't experienced a whole lot of.

The only law we need is a law to stop people like you from pushing for more laws to control other people and oppress their freedom of choice just because you're afraid of your own shadow.

You are ignorant, not well educated and apparently not very bright. There used to be laws against professional fighters fighting with non professionals, for the very reasons I cite. I'm not pushing something new. Why these laws are no longer in place I don't know. But I am educated enough to know it is not a new idea, that such laws existed in the past. I am also intelligent enough and educated enough to know and to realize that laws and social norms have been in place since the dawnn of civilization to protect the weak and foolish against themselves. All you are is an empty head reciting conservative talking points without any broader understanding of the human condition than what is laid out in a GOP platform.

And btw, your ignorance: people do get killed in fights, purposefully or accidentally. It happens all the time. Which is why there used to be laws against professional fighters fighting non-professionals.

Last edited:
You are ignorant, not well educated and apparently not very bright.

I have a Bachelor's from Boston College and an MBA from UNC Charlotte.

There used to be laws against professional fighters fighting with non professionals, for the very reasons I cite. I'm not pushing something new. Why these laws are no longer in place I don't know. But I am educated enough to know it is not a new idea, that such laws existed in the past. I am also intelligent enough and educated enough to know and to realize that laws and social norms have been in place since the dawn of civilization to protect the weak and foolish against themselves.

No, there is nothing true about that at all. Throughout human history the weak and foolish were brutalized and exploited by those more powerful at every corner of the globe. The protections you refer to are new, relatively speaking, and have primarily come out of western civilization within the past 100 to 150 years. In many parts of the world no such protections exist even today.

All you are is an empty head reciting conservative talking points without any broader understanding of the human condition than what is laid out in a GOP platform.

I am neither a conservative nor a Republican.

strike-three-youre-out.jpeg

This is the same guy who hit Mayweather senior from behind

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back