Boxabl fix for Affordable Housing?

SEARS was doing it seventy years ago and Americans loved them. I myself have no need for a three to five thousand square foot home, plus I don't want to pay for it in taxes and maintenance.

The boxable system is different & far superior to any sort of manufactured or modular house.

The Vegas company Boxabl, inspired by Henry Ford may have found a solution for housing crisis:

BOXABL – Affordable Accessory Dwelling Units & Granny Flats
Isn't this the type of investment scam that got Obama, Jed, and a few Basketball players in Trouble supporting as spokespeople, the con man was named Osarios? Or something?

The design of a home should utilize short and shared wall plumbing lines (for affordability less materials etc) and divide space for cancelling noise, as in closets blocking shared walls as noise buffers. I designed blueprint plans for simple under 900sq' 2+1 sloped ceiling homes that properly utilized the limited space in such a matter, they still might be linked to some of my old cool links sites like my activism link site.
I think I linked it also to the disabilities links site because they were single floor handicap friendly designs. There's also a design for Octagon homes, at the time I blueprinted one they were only 23k to build. Now, fo-getta bout it!

Forum List

Back