Bought another VR headset today

Got tired of being tethered by cords to my Rift so I got a Quest 2 today.
Man the jump in quality is pretty amazing in just a few years. The visuals are far better. The comfort is vastly superior. The size is quite a bit smaller. And best of all NO FUCKING WIRES for my dog to trip over as I play!
Awww, your dog probably wants to play with you instead of just watching.
Thats why they make it to where you can stream on your tv lol

I took it to work today so my customer could check it out. 54 year old female. She ordered one before I left for lunch lol
I brought mine to work. I work with a few older ladies. One of them had to sit down while riding a roller coaster lol.
My buddies wife played mine for about 5 or 6 minutes. She took it off and i asked if she didnt like it. She said she did and she stopped to order one from gamestop lol.
It only took me about 10 minutes of playing to order one lol
I had two other EXPENSIVE headsets that were about 4 years old and this one blows them out of the water in every category except audio. My new speakers I ordered should fix that
I been thinking about ordering the ear buds and the battery back up.
I already have a couple battery back ups that i use camping, but i need the strap lol
Don't buy the elite strap. It breaks really easy. Read the reviews.

This cable is a must too if you want to play pc games.

Amazon product

Screenshot_20210309-115158_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I took it to work today so my customer could check it out. 54 year old female. She ordered one before I left for lunch lol
I brought mine to work. I work with a few older ladies. One of them had to sit down while riding a roller coaster lol.
My buddies wife played mine for about 5 or 6 minutes. She took it off and i asked if she didnt like it. She said she did and she stopped to order one from gamestop lol.
I had two other EXPENSIVE headsets that were about 4 years old and this one blows them out of the water in every category except audio. My new speakers I ordered should fix that
I already have a couple battery back ups that i use camping, but i need the strap lol

Amazon product

The strap is fine, imo. I have thought about buying the silicone covers or whatever but idk yet.
I dont do PC. I do xbox and oculus. I dont even fuck with gaystation.

Amazon product

The strap is fine, imo. I have thought about buying the silicone covers or whatever but idk yet.

You're missing out then. The VR games on pc are just great.

PS5>xbot

Amazon product

PS5>xbot

Ive heard they are. My buddy even has the 2k dollar computer and nascar simulator. It looks pretty awesome.
I used to be a big gamer but the only games i care about now are madden and COD.
And btw boomer
1615312657729.png

Amazon product

PS5>xbot

Ive heard they are. My buddy even has the 2k dollar computer and nascar simulator. It looks pretty awesome.
I used to be a big gamer but the only games i care about now are madden and COD.
And btw boomer
View attachment 465868

I got a pc that cost me about 2k. Blows consoles away obviously and I only have a 2070 super.

And I'm not a boomer lol

Forum List

Back