Botswanan Covid Task Force: New Variant Only Found in Vaccinated Individuals

That is a possibility, but this variant so far has minor symptoms if any at all. Which could be a good thing, if it spreads quickly and is nothing more than a minor cold, then real heard immunity could be achieved....as long as no lockdowns are done. But we all know the lefties of the world cannot give up their power to control and destroy people’s lives, so they will institute more lockdowns.

By the way, all the evidence is pointing to the theory that the vaccinated are having immunity issues, more heart attacks, myocarditis, blood clots, strokes, etc., just like that mRNA scientist said would happen. Have fun getting your next booster.
I've already had it, and once again, no reactions and no problems.... The hubby, once again, did have a reaction....and slept for 26 hours straight, when he woke, he was fine....the fatigue for him, lasted two days, that's it. Older sister and parents had the booster, with no side effects.

Sure you would.
FOX, twitter, facebook and Q NUT daily are the 'real' experts.
So was the fat lady in front of me at the grocery checkout.
Why is Africa refusing to die for the narrative.

Man. If only they would listen to our experts........they too could have 2300 deaths per million.

Get your man Gates over there quick.

I've already had it, and once again, no reactions and no problems.... The hubby, once again, did have a reaction....and slept for 26 hours straight, when he woke, he was fine....the fatigue for him, lasted two days, that's it. Older sister and parents had the booster, with no side effects.

Great. I recommend the booster is you're, say, 80 years old, and the cancers later won't have that much of an effect.

For the rest? no.

Great. I recommend the booster is you're, say, 80 years old, and the cancers later won't have that much of an effect.

For the rest? no.
They laughing at my comment above, and are now trying to figure out a comeback reply. lol

The stats don't lie. Unless all of Africa is hiding the dead.

we-didnt-get-8422019f72.jpg

For the rest? no.
Sue, your information is pure QUACKERY! That you can't see and recognize being bamboozled with constant fear mongering and disinformation, and misinformation is a real problem of yours, in my opinion!

We just ain't gonna agree on this subject! You are as stubborn as I AM!!!:lol::lol:

Why is Africa refusing to die for the narrative.

Man. If only they would listen to our experts........they too could have 2300 deaths per million.
Yes, they can, just listen to Trump and his cult.

Get your man Gates over there quick.
So Trumptards can track him?

Yes, they can, just listen to Trump and his cult.

So Trumptards can track him?
Ok. Why aren't they dying. hmmm

Are they hiding the body bags? All the experts said they WERE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Damn. We gotta go find the mass graves. You ready. Look at the map of South America too. We got to go digging there.

Why is that the unvaccinated THIRD WORLD is REFUSING TO DIE.

Maybe we can air drop the vaccines in there. Yeah. that is the ticket

Sue, your information is pure QUACKERY! That you can't see and recognize being bamboozled with constant fear mongering and disinformation, and misinformation is a real problem of yours, in my opinion!

We just ain't gonna agree on this subject! You are as stubborn as I AM!!!:lol::lol:

I am open to new information. I believe you don't live in a hotspot right now. I do, in Michigan. I am seeing the "fully vaccinated" get sick all around me. I mean sick, not just "testing positive". One after another after another. I do not lie here. On top of that, I know of one BOOSTED person who got Covid now.

I was hesitant about the vaccines from the very start. That is true. But you best believe if I saw that they were working--they were "sterilizing", with very few side effects, I would have gotten them. I'm being serious. Instead, from the beginning, I saw people getting sicker from the vaccines than I have ever seen. People missing days of work, which I have never seen before. And now, just months later, after missing days FOR THE VACCINE--missing days for Covid, which the vaccine did not prevent.

One such case: my boss. Missed two days of work from side effects from vaccine. Recently missed 10 full days of work, sick from Covid.

Me, unvaccinated. Have missed one sick day in the last two years. A migraine.

True story.

They laughing at my comment above, and are now trying to figure out a comeback reply. lol

The stats don't lie. Unless all of Africa is hiding the dead.
Yes, we are.
Trumptards were warned fire is hot, then blame Biden when they get burned.

Which is why Leaky vaccines should not be used. Now it's we are going to kill you with more pathogenic viruses and double down by jabbing you every 6 months.

The O strain is weak. People like you and the assholes who created the vaccines.......jabs......are why this thing has lasted so long. And the survival rate is still VERY HIGH except those immune compromised

Got news for ya. The NATURAL IMMUNITY is better than your jab unless they have started doing the new strains.

Thanks for proving that We screwed up Big Time with these BS experimental vaccines. The only decent vaccine on the planet is COVAXIN.
Can't fix your ignorance....if you choose to be ignorant, Eagle.....

Letting covid run wild, would have killed millions, upon millions more.... You've been clear, that means nothing to you! :eek:

Yes, we are.
Trumptards were warned fire is hot, then blame Biden when they get burned.
Stop dancing and answer the question. Why aren't they dying in droves? They are UNVACCINATED EVIL PEOPLE KILLING OFF THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET\

PUT THEM IN LOCKDOWN, CAMPS .....all this crap people have been saying for 2 years now..

Result. WE HAVE THE WORST STATS IN THE WORLD.

I am open to new information. I believe you don't live in a hotspot right now. I do, in Michigan. I am seeing the "fully vaccinated" get sick all around me. I mean sick, not just "testing positive". One after another after another. I do not lie here. On top of that, I know of one BOOSTED person who got Covid now.

I was hesitant about the vaccines from the very start. That is true. But you best believe if I saw that they were working--they were "sterilizing", with very few side effects, I would have gotten them. I'm being serious. Instead, from the beginning, I saw people getting sicker from the vaccines than I have ever seen. People missing days of work, which I have never seen before. And now, just months later, after missing days FOR THE VACCINE--missing days for Covid, which the vaccine did not prevent.

One such case: my boss. Missed two days of work from side effects from vaccine. Recently missed 10 full days of work, sick from Covid.

True story.
The unvaccinated, are dying from covid at a 9 times greater rate than the vaccinated, with delta variant. The vaccinations saved lives.

Can't fix your ignorance....if you choose to be ignorant, Eagle.....

Letting covid run wild, would have killed millions, upon millions more.... You've been clear, that means nothing to you! :eek:
Yawn. Why then isn't Africa DYING? I said from the beginning. DON'T LOCK DOWN. Protect the vulnerable and get it over quickly so it doesn't have time to mutate too much.

I still believe that is what should have happened.

Now. I'm not letting you off the hook. Why aren't they dying in droves. And we have the worst stats.?

True story.
You're FOS, as usual.

November 25 2021
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – At Spectrum Health, a major health-care system here, officials spent part of last week debating whether to move to “red status” in a show of how strained hospitals had become.

A flood of mostly unvaccinated covid-19 patients was arriving at emergency departments already packed with people suffering other medical issues, sending capacity to unprecedented levels. The only hesitation for Spectrum’s decision-makers? Data suggested the covid surge was not over.

In the two weeks between Nov. 8 and Nov. 22, cases in Michigan increased 86% and hospitalizations 37%, according to tracking by The Washington Post. The state on Monday reported 3,775 covid inpatients – more than anywhere else in the country.

Hospitals in Michigan, like in other states with recent surges, are largely filled with people who have not gotten the coronavirus vaccine. The unvaccinated made up about three-quarters of cases, hospitalizations and deaths in the 30 days ending Nov. 5, according to the state health department. About 54% of Michiganders are fully vaccinated, trailing the national figure of 59%.

The new variant is here already....Delta variant still could maintain dominance over the new variant, or the opposite, we just don't know yet.

Forum List

Back