Both Catholic Presidents are/were very bad Catholics

JFK had numerous affairs and when he died I'm pretty sure he went straight to hell.

Joe Biden goes to Mass on Sunday but has no problem with Planned Parenthood murdering innocent children and wants the government to pay for it.

If we had a good Catholic President, things might change for the better.

But so far, that hasn't happened.

What religion or denomination do you follow, blackrook?

JFK had numerous affairs and when he died I'm pretty sure he went straight to hell.

Joe Biden goes to Mass on Sunday but has no problem with Planned Parenthood murdering innocent children and wants the government to pay for it.

1 He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for heroism during World War II
that's the first thing for the politician looking to get himself elected to a gov't job they figure out. and also there are people like trump ... the operative "politician" is the issue not their religion which most politicians are christians - just which party they belong to is blacky's real concern.

The Catholic Church is the most corrupt religious organization on the face of the planet. Just the idea that Joe Biden supports Planned Parenthood and abortion goes against culture of an institution which believes in the murder of children as long as they aren’t white. Which covers up the rape and murder of children by priests.

The Catholic Church doesn’t believe in abortion, but it’s OK for priests to murder the children and the father with other children in their care.

The Catholic Church has no moral standing on abortion whatsoever.

Biden is the president of a secular country.. He's not trying to enforce Catholic beliefs.

You want a theocracy? How about a Baptist president? He could forbid dancing and alcohol.

So did tramp, is he going to hell the same way Clinton got impeached for?

What Catholic leader has ever NOT been a supposed bad hypocritical Catholic. It's what CAtholics do--say one thing on Sunday and do another the rest of the week. Womanizing or like in Biden's case chasing after children seem to be a common reoccurance with this groups leaders among other "sins".

All humans sin.

What Catholic leader has ever NOT been a supposed bad hypocritical Catholic. It's what CAtholics do--say one thing on Sunday and do another the rest of the week. Womanizing or like in Biden's case chasing after children seem to be a common reoccurance with this groups leaders among other "sins".

What religion are you?

Biden is the president of a secular country.. He's not trying to enforce Catholic beliefs.

You want a theocracy? How about a Baptist president? He could forbid dancing and alcohol.
Of course not, the catholic church isn't paying Biden as much as the Chinese so the pope won't be #1 puppet masters of the Bidens---but I am sure he is somewhere up there pulling strings.

The Catholic Church is the most corrupt religious organization on the face of the planet. Just the idea that Joe Biden supports Planned Parenthood and abortion goes against culture of an institution which believes in the murder of children as long as they aren’t white. Which covers up the rape and murder of children by priests.

The Catholic Church doesn’t believe in abortion, but it’s OK for priests to murder the children and the father with other children in their care.

The Catholic Church has no moral standing on abortion whatsoever.

Adoro te devote

Adoro te devote, latens Deitas,
Quae sub his figuris vere latitas:
Tibi se cor meum totum subiicit,
Quia te contemplans totum deficit.

Visus, tactus, gustus in te fallitur,
Sed auditu solo tuto creditur.
Credo quidquid dixit Dei Filius:
Nil hoc verbo Veritatis verius.

In cruce latebat sola Deitas,
At hic latet simul et humanitas;
Ambo tamen credens atque confitens,