Boston City Council votes to lower voting age to 16 for local elections...what do you guys think...should teens be allowed to vote?

your assumption that all these decisions require the same amount of knowledge and wisdom is especially idiotic..

Either one is an adult or they are not. At the age of 18 I was allowed to do all these things. It worked out just fine.

If someone cannot be trusted to drink a beer, why can they be trusted to defend our country?

What this country actually needs is an IQ limit.

Restricting voting to only those with three digits in their IQ would do wonders.

True, that would keep you from voting, and that would be a good thing

The leftists would scream bloody murder. They depend on dumb people who are easy to manipulate in order to “win” an election.
Yep.

All their woke shit would have no appeal because it is geared towards gaining votes from losers rather than productive citizens.

Either one is an adult or they are not. At the age of 18 I was allowed to do all these things. It worked out just fine.

If someone cannot be trusted to drink a beer, why can they be trusted to defend our country?
Obviously not true. Few people are educated and intelligent enough to choose the leader of our country. The record shows that to be true.

Obviously not true. Few people are educated and intelligent enough to choose the leader of our country. The record shows that to be true.

True. In 2020 155,507,476 people proved they were not educated and intelligent enough to choose the leader of our country.

With any luck none of them will vote in 2024

my son is 13, he's smart, he's strong, but he's smart, and he should be allowed to vote, my friends. he's a Trump kid!

This is an even dumber idea than letting 18 to 20-year-olds to vote in the first place. Kids only know one thing in life. FREE STUFF!!!!!! Who in the hell do you think 13-year-olds will vote for other than DEMONRATS that will continue to off FREE STUFF if you vote for me, FJB and the DEMONRATS.

your assumption that all these decisions require the same amount of knowledge and wisdom is especially idiotic..
Do you seriously think you need more knowledge and wisdom to go to a bar than to enlist in the armed forces?

This is an even dumber idea than letting 18 to 20-year-olds to vote in the first place. Kids only know one thing in life. FREE STUFF!!!!!! Who in the hell do you think 13-year-olds will vote for other than DEMONRATS that will continue to off FREE STUFF if you vote for me, FJB and the DEMONRATS.
Of course this is exactly why they want to lower the voting age. The younger and most naive always vote for Democrat.

Free pizza fridays and everyone gets a free PS5.

they know this will NEVER pass it's all political theater.

Mejia expressed some concern about the petition gaining state approval, saying "We know what happens at the State House — most things go there to die."

Forum List

Back