Biden: "Pres Lincoln wrote 'we are not enemies; we must not be enemies.' We would do well to remember today when there's too much hate in US & world"

Lincoln was being disingenuous. He was willing to throw the country in turmoil over $$
Biden is also full of shit. He loves talking shit about the "other side"
All that sumbitch does is lie and be disingenuous.

• Banned
Lincoln was being disingenuous. He was willing to throw the country in turmoil over $$
i only did this thread to see what you would say. i knew it would rile you up. YOU'RE SO RILED UP!

• Banned
but I thought you loved trump??

lincoln was a piece of shit and so is biden,,

its time to get his dick out of your mouth,,
keep your sick gay fantasies to yourself...i'm only gay for TNHarley, and even him, i would never fuck him

• Banned
here's your reward, babe.

maybe this is too much on the dark side, even for you? well, it's the newest metal song on the interwebs

No Mr Biden; you have made Republicans and all decent Americans your enemies by your actions. YOU have been the disgusting divider!! Your words of unity are a criminal's remorse before the Judges. They are as fake as you are!!

Greg

If you think other Americans really are your "enemies", or that they're "evil", or if you really "hate" them, then you're more than likely part of the problem.

Either end. Doesn't matter.

What a maroon. ^^^

No, you shit for brains fool. There are PLENTY of Americans who are my enemies. Thieves, murderers, rapists, ALL those people are my enemies. They're EVERYONE's enemies. That's why we remove them from society.

The problem is the people who hate AMERICA. The people who cant discern between scumbags and policy.

If you think other Americans really are your "enemies", or that they're "evil", or if you really "hate" them, then you're more than likely part of the problem.

What a maroon. ^^^

No, you shit for brains fool. There are PLENTY of Americans who are my enemies. Thieves, murderers, rapists, ALL those people are my enemies. They're EVERYONE's enemies. That's why we remove them from society.

The problem is the people who hate AMERICA. The people who cant discern between scumbags and policy.
And there ya go.

Biden is a unifier like Lincoln. if Biden weren't POTUS, there'd already be a civil war

Adolf Biden - the great unifier:

1670259645982.png

If you think other Americans really are your "enemies", or that they're "evil", or if you really "hate" them, then you're more than likely Joe Biden and have Blowhard Mac's vote.

Forum List

Back