Bos refuses to raise Christian flag at city hall! But the gay flag! The fight is on

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

This is getting national recognition.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Please share on Facebook!
Again, the Lefties have it ass backwards. Dreadful.
Can this flag fly over city hall in your town??

View attachment 305923

Yes or no

If you say no...you are the one who is ass backwards....but you show that anyway...
I don’t know what flag is it?

The Nishan Sahib is the flag of Sikhism.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Again, the Lefties have it ass backwards. Dreadful.
Can this flag fly over city hall in your town??

View attachment 305923

Yes or no

If you say no...you are the one who is ass backwards....but you show that anyway...
I don’t know what flag is it?

The Nishan Sahib is the flag of Sikhism.
I know nothing about them and this post isn’t about them

Here is a pic of the communist Christian hating terrorist....

View attachment 305906

And here is a summary of her legal decision.....

"All of these flags, although they contained religious imagery, are secular flags of sovereign nations… Permitting such flags to be flown also allowed for the City’s purpose of “commemorate[ing] flags from many countries and communities” and is not similar to the Christian flag proposed to be flown by Shurtleff, which was a religious flag… The Court is not convinced that flags of countries or secular organizations and entities that contain religious references or imagery are the same as the Christian flag that Shurtleff sought to fly from the City’s flagpole, which nobody disputes is a non-secular flag."

Boston Doesn’t Have to Fly a Christian Flag at City Hall, Says Judge

Send her home!

Poor boy....forgot about the 1st Amendment, didn't you?

Who cares

Who cares
Stfu homo

Who cares
Stfu homo
Really dude

You're complaining about a Christian flag not being displayed
and tell me to stfu and call me a homo

Why do these same "Christians" oppose other religious flags flying on government property??

Sorry fake Christian....this is not a theocracy...

There are plenty of places you can go and try to start your own tho….but it aint happening here...deal with it
Are Christians in Boston?
Yes......guess who else is there......non Christians......your point?
Ok and if another religion wants to fly it they can apply
They did...and they were denied too.....

You want to know how I know this???

Because if they were granted permission -- you goofy ass would have been posting about it...and being outraged
And the Christians are fighting back! Go HAL! Share on Facebook! Let’s make Boston Democrats bend and break!
Christian Sharia....yay.

Who cares
Stfu homo
Really dude

You're complaining about a Christian flag not being displayed
and tell me to stfu and call me a homo
Yea I have a issue with it.. so don’t many free people.. you have a problem?

First time I've heard of a Christian flag.
Then you're not well educated:

The Union Jack of Great Britain, as well as its descendant flags, "makes reference to three Christian patron saints: the patron saint of England, represented by the red cross of Saint George, the patron saint of Ireland, represented by the red saltire of Saint Patrick, and the patron saint of Scotland

Until 1648, Switzerland was still part of the German Empire. ... In the 13th century, the German emperor carried with him a flag with the cross as a holy sign, understanding himself as a protector of christianity.

The Scandinavia cross flag originated as a symbol of Christianity and was used on banners during war. The Kalmar Union, which was the kingdom that united Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, as well as parts of Finland between 1397 – 1523, adopted a flag with a red cross and yellow body

Are Christians in Boston?
Yes......guess who else is there......non Christians......your point?
Ok and if another religion wants to fly it they can apply
They did...and they were denied too.....

You want to know how I know this???

Because if they were granted permission -- you goofy ass would have been posting about it...and being outraged
And the Christians are fighting back! Go HAL! Share on Facebook! Let’s make Boston Democrats bend and break!
Christian Sharia....yay.
No such thing. There is Islamic sharia which you have no problem with

View attachment 305906

"All of these flags, although they contained religious imagery, are secular flags of sovereign nations… Permitting such flags to be flown also allowed for the City’s purpose of “commemorate[ing] flags from many countries and communities” and is not similar to the Christian flag proposed to be flown by Shurtleff, which was a religious flag… The Court is not convinced that flags of countries or secular organizations and entities that contain religious references or imagery are the same as the Christian flag that Shurtleff sought to fly from the City’s flagpole, which nobody disputes is a non-secular flag."

Why does it have to be “non-secular”?
Something about the separation of church and state.....

Now I personally don't care about a Christian flag flying at City Hall....

If you don't mind these flags flying also....
View attachment 305909
View attachment 305910
View attachment 305911
View attachment 305913

And therein lies the problem....because these folks want government endorsement of their religion over all others...….which is no where in the constitution...

Separation of Church and State is a myth.

View attachment 305906

Why does it have to be “non-secular”?
Something about the separation of church and state.....

Now I personally don't care about a Christian flag flying at City Hall....

If you don't mind these flags flying also....
View attachment 305909
View attachment 305910
View attachment 305911
View attachment 305913

And therein lies the problem....because these folks want government endorsement of their religion over all others...….which is no where in the constitution...

I don't necessarily view this as an endorsement of religion, but more a case of equal representation. If they give one day to the Christian flag just like they give one day to all of these others, what automatically makes that an endorsement of religion?

The Union Jack of Great Britain, as well as its descendant flags, "makes reference to three Christian patron saints: the patron saint of England, represented by the red cross of Saint George, the patron saint of Ireland, represented by the red saltire of Saint Patrick, and the patron saint of Scotland

Until 1648, Switzerland was still part of the German Empire. ... In the 13th century, the German emperor carried with him a flag with the cross as a holy sign, understanding himself as a protector of christianity.

The Scandinavia cross flag originated as a symbol of Christianity and was used on banners during war. The Kalmar Union, which was the kingdom that united Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, as well as parts of Finland between 1397 – 1523, adopted a flag with a red cross and yellow body

Yes, I'm well aware that many countries have crosses on their flags and, of course, crosses are symbols of the Christian faith. The OP seemed to suggest, though, that Christianity as a whole had its own flag. He was not referring to the flags of individual countries.

View attachment 305906

And how does this ruling make absolutely any sense at all? Wait you’re a democrat lol
Why do these same "Christians" oppose other religious flags flying on government property??

There are plenty of places you can go and try to start your own tho….but it aint happening here...deal with it

Personally I would not. If a city hall wanted to raise various flags on a certain day to say, note a unity of the community, I would be OK with that. I will admit though, there would be many throwing a conniption fit when they flew a Islamic flag. Hence they have decided it's not worth the hassle.

I'm OK with that also.

You posted the flag- I figured it was the flag of the klan chapter you belong to.

I believe you are the person to the right of your flag.

kkk_immigrants_gettyimages-514702614.jpg

Yes, I'm well aware that many countries have crosses on their flags and, of course, crosses are symbols of the Christian faith. The OP seemed to suggest, though, that Christianity as a whole had its own flag. He was not referring to the flags of individual countries.
There is a "christian flag" that has been "recently" created

View attachment 305906

And how does this ruling make absolutely any sense at all? Wait you’re a democrat lol

Personally I would not. If a city hall wanted to raise various flags on a certain day to say, note a unity of the community, I would be OK with that. I will admit though, there would be many throwing a conniption fit when they flew a Islamic flag. Hence they have decided it's not worth the hassle.

I'm OK with that also.
If democrats want to lose elections go ahead lol

Forum List

Back