Boris sacks Minister for her "Muslimness"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They are all crawling out of the woodwork now. Boris is on record as hating Muslim women and people of colour so its no real surprise.
This joins a growing list of issus on the table and they may well have to buy a new bigger table on which to fit them. Maybe put it next to the bottle fridge they bought to keep their fucking party wine cold.
The tory party will be out of office for a generation after this and peace and contentment will return to the land.

They are all crawling out of the woodwork now. Boris is on record as hating Muslim women and people of colour so its no real surprise.
This joins a growing list of issus on the table and they may well have to buy a new bigger table on which to fit them. Maybe put it next to the bottle fridge they bought to keep their fucking party wine cold.
The tory party will be out of office for a generation after this and peace and contentment will return to the land.

Who says the Prime Minister "hates" anyone. He was concerned that her religion was uncomfortable for her coworkers. That doesn't indicate "hate" for anyone. Just a healthy concern for other people's feelings.

I hate to suggest this Tommy but Boris is likely doing it for a popularity boost. It's a Trump tactic that worked.

Who says the Prime Minister "hates" anyone. He was concerned that her religion was uncomfortable for her coworkers. That doesn't indicate "hate" for anyone. Just a healthy concern for other people's feelings.
No . He has many years history of racism. Google Johnson and Muslim women. And its not her fault if her racist colleagues have a problem with her.

The only good Muslim Woman is a dead Muslim Woman. That keeps future Radical Muslims from entering the world..

It just gets better and better. The Chief Whip has now denied the claims in a tweet a few minutes ago but he has now deleted his tweet.
Unlucky for him one of his bonehead tory colleagues had already retweeted it so now he looks like a total twat.
This is a guy who is meant to be the governemnt enforcer keeping everyone in line. another one for the bin.
Lots of scores being settled here in the dog days of Johnson.

No . He has many years history of racism. Google Johnson and Muslim women. And its not her fault if her racist colleagues have a problem with her.

The Muslim religion isn't a "race", so even if the Prime Minister doesn't care for them, he wouldn't be a "racist".

But if the British people don't care for Mr. Johnson, they should elect Mr. Farage during the next election cycle. Farage is a good friend of Trump's and will get along with his American allies after Brandon leaves office.

So if people’s “Christiansen” or “Jewishness” makes others “uncomfortable….it is ok to fire them?

The Muslim religion isn't a "race", so even if the Prime Minister doesn't care for them, he wouldn't be a "racist".

But if the British people don't care for Mr. Johnson, they should elect Mr. Farage during the next election cycle. Farage is a good friend of Trump's and will get along with his American allies after Brandon leaves office.
Only racists actually make that point.

I guess the question to ask is are you better off with or without Muslims in politics....or even on the same island for that matter......

Muslim women are even worse in politics as they have to STFU at home if married but run their mouth no end when away from it.
Fuck, you people are so fucking igniorant. Politics would be better off without conservatives.

Say, dude. There's some Muslim kid down the street from you hiding in an alley. He's waiting for you to pass by there so he can knife you in the gut, steal your watch, and rifle through your pockets.

I thought I'd just like to warn you about this, so keep your head on a swivel, ok?

You're welcome.

Say, dude. There's some Muslim kid down the street from you hiding in an alley. He's waiting for you to pass by there so he can knife you in the gut, steal your watch, and rifle through your pockets.

I thought I'd just like to warn you about this, so keep your head on a swivel, ok?

You're welcome.
Thanks. I shall have a word with his Dad in the club. He should be home doing his homework not going around stabbing folk.

Fuck, you people are so fucking igniorant. Politics would be better off without conservatives.
At least I can spell ignorant or is that a Brit spelling? ;)

Truth be told I really don't give two shits what you Brit has-beens do as it regards your politics....You people gelded yourselves long ago so it's all blah, blah, blah, from a bunch of second-rate nutless wonders anyway.

All I know is that the US would be better off without our Muslim house members.

Forum List

Back