Border wall to be built in Rio Grande Valley

You know, a wall would have done zero to stop the largest fentanyl bust in US history, because they found it and some meth, in a false bottom of a truck, entering in via a regular port of entry.

If they really want to make a difference, more agents, and better detection equipment would be far more beneficial than a static wall, that apparently, a lot of people in the OP's link don't want.
You are a dumbass. The more walls and security, the more that try at legal entry. Where entry is personal...

80 percent of the drugs that cross the border ALREADY come in via regular entry ports. That, and tunnels.

Some wags just don't think things through. If you're a smuggler and your goal is to send contraband in to point B, you want it to go in where it has the BEST, not the WORST, chance of making it TO point B. It's called protecting your investment. The idea that some contrabander would just go "fuck it, just take this hundred thou and swim it over the river, hope you don't get caught" is just not gonna happen.

Let me get this straight....are the environmentalist suggesting a wall will harm the Butterfly?.... the third syllable kind of wrecks that argument....LMFAO....they really are getting more stupid every day.....

I'v been watching Drus Inc. on the History Channel - the shit that comes across our southern border ( mostly pot) is minimal in comparison to major airports, sea ports and the Florida coast.

a phukin' phence wont do jackchite ....

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO GODDAMN WALL !!

Dude (the great builder) is in year three and you fuckers cannot post a single picture one linear foot of “big beautiful wall”.

lead_720_405.jpg

5a7a05fa2147e.image.jpg

_89812932_89812931.jpg
5af22f83640c8b1c008b4698-1536-768.png

~S~

I can slip drugs through those slats to my American friends.

I'v been watching Drus Inc. on the History Channel - the shit that comes across our southern border ( mostly pot) is minimal in comparison to major airports, sea ports and the Florida coast.

a phukin' phence wont do jackchite ....

Shit man bales wash up all the time in the Gulf of Mexico. Christ if they build a wall around that I won't be able to see the Gulf anymore.

You know, a wall would have done zero to stop the largest fentanyl bust in US history, because they found it and some meth, in a false bottom of a truck, entering in via a regular port of entry.

If they really want to make a difference, more agents, and better detection equipment would be far more beneficial than a static wall, that apparently, a lot of people in the OP's link don't want.
You are a dumbass. The more walls and security, the more that try at legal entry. Where entry is personal...

80 percent of the drugs that cross the border ALREADY come in via regular entry ports. That, and tunnels.

Some wags just don't think things through. If you're a smuggler and your goal is to send contraband in to point B, you want it to go in where it has the BEST, not the WORST, chance of making it TO point B. It's called protecting your investment. The idea that some contrabander would just go "fuck it, just take this hundred thou and swim it over the river, hope you don't get caught" is just not gonna happen.

That is true you dope, and I will reiterate, no matter how many drugs are caught at the ports of entry, you have NO IDEA how many drugs are coming in undetected from the rest of the border.

And let me tell you something else you dope. Just as Wal Mart or whomever accepts a bit of shrinkage as just the cost of doing business, so to do drug cartels. They spread their method of getting drugs into this country out to a variety of methods and if some are confiscated, that's just part of doing business.

And further you fucking morons, the ONLY way we could know if 80% of drugs were being brought into this country through the ports of entry would be if we were interdicting 100% of all drugs being brought into this country so that we could say yes okay we have 100% and 80% of the came in via ports of entry.

Do you people even understand the most basic precepts of logical thinking?

That is true you dope, and I will reiterate, no matter how many drugs are caught at the ports of entry, you have NO IDEA how many drugs are coming in undetected from the rest of the border.

And let me tell you something else you dope. Just as Wal Mart or whomever accepts a bit of shrinkage as just the cost of doing business, so to do drug cartels. They spread their method of getting drugs into this country out to a variety of methods and if some are confiscated, that's just part of doing business.

And further you fucking morons, the ONLY way we could know if 80% of drugs were being brought into this country through the ports of entry would be if we were interdicting 100% of all drugs being brought into this country so that we could say yes okay we have 100% and 80% of the came in via ports of entry.

Do you people even understand the most basic precepts of logical thinking?

That's funny dood. You invoking "logical thinking" is like Mike Tyson teaching string theory. Like Evel Knievel working as a driving instructor. Like Michael Moore giving diet tips.

Saying that "The Wall won't solve the [fill in the blank] problem," is idiotic. It is like saying that taxing Social Security won't balance the budget. So what? Every source of tax revenue is part of the solution, and if one of those sources is insufficient to solve the whole problem, that DOES NOT mean that it should not be done.

Consider the half-cocked Billionaire's Tax. Do the math. There are not enough Billionaires to generate enough tax revenue to add 5% to total tax revenues (and those people are smart enough to avoid the tax in any event).

The Wall is ONE PART of an overall strategy to deal with illegal immigration and illegal trafficking of other types across the southern border. Among other things, it anticipates MORE "caravans" of migrants fleeing civil wars, unrest, economic catastrophes and who knows what else in Central and South America. Because every time something like that happens, there is a new wave of people wanting to come here illegally.

No one is proposing a "wall" on the entire border, only strategic locations where intrusions are most common.

There are no honest arguments against funding these sections of fencing/wall. All are bullshit, and merely attempt to hide the real reason why Democrats are in lockstep against it: they hate Trump and want to deny him a significant policy victory.

PELOSI MUST GO. Unlike Mr. Trump, the American People did not vote to make her Speaker of the House, and third in line to the Presidency. She was elected by Leftist hacks with no regard for the welfare of the country. She must go.

I heard a smuggler from NY talking about ways to bet a fence...

you know those air guns they use to shoot T-Shirts into crowds ?

4-6 ounces of coke or herion can go over a fence in one shot - five minutes later, the fence allowed several lbs to make it in the state.

hell children, theyve aready figured it out ..

:auiqs.jpg:

Border wall to be built in Rio Grande Valley
Practically ALL of them come through The Valley. It's the southern most point of the U.S. border with Mexico.

TXMap-RGV-Shaded.png

Take that wall up past Laredo for about 50 miles and it should stop A LOT of the illegal traffic.

My thought is this: if we build a barrier along the southern border where it makes sense, that means we wouldn't need as many border patrol agents riding around out in the boonies, no? Far fewer people getting in or out other than through the legal points of entry, that's the point. With or without drugs or other contraband, not to mention human trafficking. So that's a good thing, no? Less agents elsewhere means more of our border agents are at the points of entry, increasing the chances of finding the drugs and such that we don't want getting in or out.

4-6 ounces of coke or herion can go over a fence in one shot - five minutes later, the fence allowed several lbs to make it in the state.

I heard something about that a few years back on either 60 minutes or 20/20. Where there's a will there's a way.

Yep. They found around 30 cans filled with marijuana that had been fired over a fence into the US.

Mexican drug gangs now using T-shirt CANNONS to fire soup cans filled with marijuana 500ft over U.S. border | Daily Mail Online

U.S. Border Patrol agents have seized more than 30 cans filled with marijuana that were lunched by Mexican drug smugglers over the border fence into Arizona using a cannon.

Authorities say 33 cans of pot were spotted Friday in a field near where the Colorado River crosses the U.S.-Mexico border.

They believe the cans were propelled about 500 feet into the U.S. from a pneumatic-powered cannon similar to the ones used to launch T-shirts.

bring on the eminent domain cases... them thar pissed off texas property owners & protected lands will be tying up the courts for quite some time.

Yeah because that's where they all come thru......:71:

just ask that 'atlanta' rapper from the UK.

You know, when I saw that story the other day, I laughed. Seems that he's a Brit who came here, started a rap career, CLAIMED to be a gang member from Atlanta, but he's just a poser who overstayed his visa. And, I think that ICE is gonna deport him, as they have already arrested him and said he's illegal.

Yay Trump, keeping us safe from the evil British rappers who are stealing the jobs of American rappers.

ICE arrests rapper 21 Savage, says he's in the US illegally - CNN

CNN)Grammy-nominated rapper 21 Savage was arrested in Atlanta early Sunday by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox. The agency says he is illegally present in the United States.
ICE says that the rapper, whose real name is Shayaabin Abraham-Joseph, is a citizen of the United Kingdom, according to Cox. The agency alleges that he entered the US legally in July 2005, when he was a minor, but subsequently failed to depart under the terms of his nonimmigrant visa. ICE says Abraham-Joseph became unlawfully present when his visa expired in July 2006.
"Mr. Abraham-Joseph is presently in ICE custody in Georgia and has been placed into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts," ICE said in a statement. "ICE will now await the outcome of his case before a federal immigration judge to determine future actions."

Forum List

Back