Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
People, this is big. This is a State Military seizing control of a Federal Installation. It's not Fort Sumter but.....

Fortunately, no shots were fired but -- It's big. This is not 'Local News' this is not a squabble, this is the use of Military Force against the Federal Government. This is BIG...

And the Agents, the Federal Agents, are loving it. Which is, IMO, why Biden won't do anything about it. He doesn't want it to get out.

There has been a virtual blackout of news on this topic, with the LSM obediently slurping around the issue. So don't waste a lot of time looking for it there,

Here's a good place for a little inside baseball information.

People, this is big. This is a State Military seizing control of a Federal Installation. It's not Fort Sumter but.....

Fortunately, no shots were fired but -- It's big. This is not 'Local News' this is not a squabble, this is the use of Military Force against the Federal Government. This is BIG...

And the Agents, the Federal Agents, are loving it. Which is, IMO, why Biden won't do anything about it. He doesn't want it to get out.

There has been a virtual blackout of news on this topic, with the LSM obediently slurping around the issue. So don't waste a lot of time looking for it there,

Oh if the complete failure that is our Border Patrol praises something that must be great :lmao:

Abbot will become the enemy of all those elected officials who are getting their monthly envelopes interrupted because of his patriotism.
Between the Border and Ukrainian flush money....our elected thieves down in DC manage to become millionaires inside or five or six years despite a rather
average paycheck.

JO

The government of texass is in a state of rebellion and it's time to put it down.

Oh if the complete failure that is our Border Patrol praises something that must be great :lmao:
Back during the Napoleonic Wars, the French were trying to take a small town in Germany when Napoleon noticed that one side of his Line wasn't doing very well. At all.

He knew who it was and sent for the Regimental Commander. He chewed him up a bit, then asked what was what. The Colonel replied, "My Infantry can't shoot, my Cavalry can't ride and my Artillery can't hit anything."

Napoleon fired him on the spot, saying, "There is no such thing as bad Regiments, only bad Colonels."

Back during the Napoleonic Wars, the French were trying to take a small town in Germany when Napoleon noticed that one side of his Line wasn't doing very well. At all.

He knew who it was and sent for the Regimental Commander. He chewed him up a bit, then asked what was what. The Colonel replied, "My Infantry can't shoot, my Cavalry can't ride and my Artillery can't hit anything."

Napoleon fired him on the spot, saying, "There is no such thing as bad Regiments, only bad Colonels."
Napoleon was a failure, too :itsok:

Forum List

Back