Border Czar stepping down

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Roberta Jacobson, President Biden’s top official for border issues who has been grappling with large increases of migrants attempting to cross into the U.S., will step down at month’s end after 100 days on the job.

“It had never been my intention to return to government,” Jacobson told The Times on Friday. She had retired on May 5, 2018, in part because of a disagreement with President Trump. “But sometimes you get the call that you can’t refuse.”

Last month, U.S. officials encountered nearly 19,000 unaccompanied minors at the southern border, the largest monthly number ever recorded, according to Homeland Security officials, well above the previous high of more than 11,000 in May 2019.

Biden's border czar, Roberta Jacobson, is stepping down

..he's not even in a few months and Biden created a serious crisis--and fking up the US
...hire based on race and gender = STUPIDITY

Roberta Jacobson, President Biden’s top official for border issues who has been grappling with large increases of migrants attempting to cross into the U.S., will step down at month’s end after 100 days on the job.

“It had never been my intention to return to government,” Jacobson told The Times on Friday. She had retired on May 5, 2018, in part because of a disagreement with President Trump. “But sometimes you get the call that you can’t refuse.”

Last month, U.S. officials encountered nearly 19,000 unaccompanied minors at the southern border, the largest monthly number ever recorded, according to Homeland Security officials, well above the previous high of more than 11,000 in May 2019.

stepping down my ass,,
shes running full speed with her tail between her legs,,

stepping down my ass,,
shes running full speed with her tail between her legs,,

We could say she's running for the border.

Good riddance, I wonder when Kameltoe is going to acknowledge the position as being hers. LOL. This is going to be great cannon fodder for the next election. Kameltoe, candidate in 2024 failed to maintain order in the immigration process resulting in millions of dollars of lost taxpayer funds to illegal immigrants.

Good riddance, I wonder when Kameltoe is going to acknowledge the position as being hers. LOL. This is going to be great cannon fodder for the next election. Kameltoe, candidate in 2024 failed to maintain order in the immigration process resulting in millions of dollars of lost taxpayer funds to illegal immigrants.

You can bet those millions are just the tip of the iceberg.

Forum List

Back