Border Crisis is Trump’s Fault

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Democrats hate Trump. Despise him. They will overturn any all of his accomplishments and diminish them. One of his accomplishments was reduction of illegals crossing into America. That must be Evil so the Democrats did the opposite and created a pseudo open borders situation. So in the end the border crisis is Trumps fault.

Democrats hate Trump. Despise him. They will overturn any all of his accomplishments and diminish them. One of his accomplishments was reduction of illegals crossing into America. That must be Evil so the Democrats did the opposite and created a pseudo open borders situation. So in the end the border crisis is Trumps fault.

It's both parties fault. Stop your binary thinking. He is not your savior. He wasn't cheated. He lost.
As far as the border goes all he did was punt the immigration issue and pose next to his "beautiful" wall so as to look slim. :)
I get it, Democrats..BAD!!. Trump..Good...Just...Righteous!!..gawd can't say that with a straight face.

The "wall" began with George Bush.
The "wall" has been worked on and added on to under EVERY president since then, and now under the resident, it still continues to be added on to, regardless of what anybody says about it.

Last edited:

It's both parties fault. Stop your binary thinking. He is not your savior. He wasn't cheated. He lost.
As far as the border goes all he did was punt the immigration issue and pose next to his "beautiful" wall so as to look slim. :)
I get it, Democrats..BAD!!. Trump..Good...Just...Righteous!!..gawd can't say that with a straight face.
I agree. It was his fault. Did you misread by OP?

Yes. I read it. I was more commenting on your Nobody Likes Trump, Everybody Hates Trump, going to the backyard to eat some worms!". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. I read it. I was more commenting on your Nobody Likes Trump, Everybody Hates Trump, going to the backyard to eat some worms!". LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
When did I say “Nobody likes Trump”. Please find that quote.

He defunded the police too huh...............LlOLOO

My God you don't care about the border. Hopefully some of them end up in your area, and I hope they cause some real damage

God it must be horrible being you. I would have wanted to be a miscarriage in a toilet bowl and flushed to the septic tank.....Gods honest truth

My God you don't care about the border. Hopefully some of them end up in your area, and I hope they cause some real damage

God it must be horrible being you. I would have wanted to be a miscarriage in a toilet bowl and flushed to the septic tank.....Gods honest truth

LOL. A President doesn't "defund" anything unless Congress approves it. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
What is it like to be a "true believer"?
God's honest!!

LOL. A President doesn't "defund" anything unless Congress approves it. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
God's honest!!
Congress is run by Democrats. News Flash.

God's honest!!
LOL. And still. They don't "defund" local cities and town police forces. The locals do.
True....believer. :)

God's honest!!
LOL. And still. They don't "defund" local cities and town police forces. The locals do.
True....believer. :)
Right and those cities are too run by Democrats….NYC, Minneapolis, Portland, LA…see the pattern? True denier.

Truth over Facts

I don't know man, GOP defunds the police, Why not Trump is pro-open border? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back