Boosters For Delta

When I got vaxxed back in March, they said not to laminate the card because further booster shots may be needed.

This is neither surprising nor an issue. If a booster is required to end this thing and keep us safe...I'll doit in a heartbeat.

It's been a year and a half people.

We need to end this

Staples is laminating the vaccine cards for free.

I had mine laminated.

They don't actually laminate the original. They make a copy of the original and laminate that one.

They advise to put the original in a safe place and carry the laminated one.

The only way to end a pandemic is to achieve herd immunity.

Doing so without getting vaxxed is a death sentence for hundreds of thousands...maybe millions.

Get vaccinated and end this nightmare
Apparently, the only people who can die now are the unvaxxed. So what do you care, you're vaxxed.

Staples is laminating the vaccine cards for free.

I had mine laminated.

They don't actually laminate the original. They make a copy of the original and laminate that one.

They advise to put the original in a safe place and carry the laminated one.
So if I go to different stores, I can get a whole bunch of laminated cards for my friends. Cool.

Apparently, the only people who can die now are the unvaxxed. So what do you care, you're vaxxed.
Apparently you’re making claims you made up.

It can still kill you but the chances are far lower.

But you unvaxxed are walking Petrie dishes for more deadly variants

So if I go to different stores, I can get a whole bunch of laminated cards for my friends. Cool.
And when the name on the card doesn’t match your driver’s license??

Oops

Herd immunity is a myth. With all the domesticated animals that can carry and transmit this virus....as well as the undomesticated animals there's not going to be any herd immunity available.

You don't know that. No one does.

History shows you're wrong.

We have achieved herd immunity for many viruses and diseases.

When was the last time in the United States someone reported cases of polio, small pox, rubella and a long list of other viruses?

We have eradicated several viruses and diseases with herd immunity through vaccinations.

It can be done again.

And when the name on the card doesn’t match your driver’s license??

Oops
Change the name of the vax card before you get it laminated. Scanner + photoshop + print out. Very easy.

Apparently you’re making claims you made up.

It can still kill you but the chances are far lower.

But you unvaxxed are walking Petrie dishes for more deadly variants
So you took a vax that you can still get killed by covid with. What diff does it matter if I'm vaxxed or not? Vaxxed people still get the Indian variant a lot and could pass it on to you anyways...

So you took a vax that you can still get killed by covid with. What diff does it matter if I'm vaxxed or not?
The chances of me getting covid, being sick from covid, and dying from covid are far lower because I am vaccinated.

And the fact that people like YOU refuse to do so means that there is a GREATER chance that I not only can get it but that new variants can emerge that are more dangerous

The commie virus has just so many moves on its spike, then it’s finished. The physics of the booster will trump amino acid physics of C-19.
I know that everyone is talking about Delta but Beta has been shown to circumvent the existing vaccines more easily. Eventually Delta Variant will....just a matter of time.

That's why the "booster" is going to be needed.

And hopefully this will slow things down enough for some form of normality to return. But it's not just one country that needs these vaccines....it's ALL the world that needs them for normality to return.

Global economics are very real. Less chocolate consumed means that people in Africa go hungry and Europe has a recession....that's how it works.

Materials are produced and processed around the whole world. We need the world and the whole world needs us
You don't know that. No one does.

History shows you're wrong.

We have achieved herd immunity for many viruses and diseases.

When was the last time in the United States someone reported cases of polio, small pox, rubella and a long list of other viruses?

We have eradicated several viruses and diseases with herd immunity through vaccinations.

It can be done again.
The ones you are naming are different.
Influenza is a hundred years old already...not eradicated yet.
Same thing with bubonic plague...it still exists naturally too. Both of these are "controlled" and kept somewhat low but they are not eradicated...and won't be.

The chances of me getting covid, being sick from covid, and dying from covid are far lower because I am vaccinated.

And the fact that people like YOU refuse to do so means that there is a GREATER chance that I not only can get it but that new variants can emerge that are more dangerous
So basically, you're selfish, and want people to do as you say because you're afraid.
Spongebob.gif

600,000 dead says we SHOULD be afraid stupid
600,000 WITH covid, not really because of it. It was mostly old people and people with a comorbidity. It moved their death up a month... This isn't ebola, or we'd probably all be dead by now, lol.

Death by COVID-19 is not the problem...
It's the permanent damage done by it that is the problem. This can be manifested in a variety of ways from kidney damage, birth defects of offspring, impotency or sterility, lung damage, or something mundane like the loss of smell and taste or permanent brain damage that results in loss of cognitive function.

Most of this can be averted by a vaccine.

The real question is ... what will they do when they run out of Greek letters to name the variants?

Will they start all over again with Alpha?
We will have the Odin variant or perhaps the more trendy Loki variant.

Now that you need a delta booster, the booster for lambda and delta plus are underway. What are they looking for? This is lab rat territory. This is clinical trials on an unsuspecting people territory. Or is it nothing more than keeping the hysteria going as long as possible territory.

Death by COVID-19 is not the problem...
It's the permanent damage done by it that is the problem. This can be manifested in a variety of ways from kidney damage, birth defects of offspring, impotency or sterility, lung damage, or something mundane like the loss of smell and taste or permanent brain damage that results in loss of cognitive function.

Most of this can be averted by a vaccine.
You have just described the effects OF the vaccine.

Forum List

Back