Boom: Twitter Cancels Project Veritas Leader James O'Keefe

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Last edited:
1618524805014.png

I hope hope he wins and ends up owning twitter.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

As the crackdown on fake news trolls on its' platform, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Fascists don't like free speech.

Clearly.

As the crackdown on fake news trolls on its' platform, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Goodbye first amendment. Democrats , the biggest threat this country ever seen . Project Veritas uses their own words in videos. Lefty don't like being exposed as lying anti American pieces of shit so they shut them down . Problem I see is they are really getting brazen , like we will do whatever and whenever we want. We will pack the supreme court , we will rid the country of police , etc. etc. etc.... one day you are gonna push too hard , that day is getting closer i believe . That day you may even learn a little lesson .

Twitter just told everyone CNN is guilty. That is what censorship does. The election is proof that. This is nothing more than an admission of guilt.

XiSmile.jpg

As the crackdown on fake news trolls (this is according to Twitterverse) on its' platform continues, Twitter permanantly suspended James O'Keefe on Thursday, 4/15. James was quick to send out a message letting his fans know: This means war. I am suing. Noted right-wing Twitter leaders such as Jack Probosiac was extremely angry to hear the news and issued his own response.

Good, now he has time to work on those things that really matter in life like your horoscope.

you would know,you are the kid who falls for fake news everyday. you just helped proved with your thread title alone that the government does not believe in free speech and opposing viewpoints. hey child,twitter is a mouthpiece for the government,they censor independent news sources not controlled by the CIA as the mainstream media is stupid child.

Leftists like the OP are ecstatic when the speech of political opponents is annihilated. And then they call you a "Nazi". LOL.
:thankusmile:

Well he is suing them.

Well he is suing them.

Uh huh...I said that.

You should work to post less, that way your Post to Reaction Score ratio is golden like mine.

Well he is suing them.

He is suing the NYT also, and is winning.

Goodbye first amendment. Democrats , the biggest threat this country ever seen . Project Veritas uses their own words in videos. Lefty don't like being exposed as lying anti American pieces of shit so they shut them down . Problem I see is they are really getting brazen , like we will do whatever and whenever we want. We will pack the supreme court , we will rid the country of police , etc. etc. etc.... one day you are gonna push too hard , that day is getting closer i believe . That day you may even learn a little lesson .

you nailed it,very well said.:thup:

Fascists don't like free speech.

Clearly.

Twitwaffle is as Fascist as Fakebook
:thankusmile:

Remember when the Left stood up for the little guy and hated the big corporations??

It really IS amazing their lack of self-awareness. His videos aren't CGI or deep fake. His videos show the Left being themselves and they go NUTS.

Why do you come here everyday to debate us if you believe in deplatforming and censorship?
isn't that a tad hypocritical?

Forum List

Back