Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

What commies do when they can't refute what's presented, they attack the presenter, ignoring the facts presented came from the crackhead himself. Carry on troll.

it means yer 'source' is deemed unreliable.

unreliable = fake news by misleading, misquoting, omission of relevant facts to skew the opinion of the reader.

You’ve got to be one of the worst debaters on the board. Take some notes from your buddies in this thread who have done a much better job e backing up their points.

Here read this post from OKTexas

This is how you make an argument and back it up…
i’m not debating you or in an argument. I simply provided you with an answer and told you were to find it. You’ve chosen to argue cause you can’t accept the answer and are too lazy to educate yourself

it’s a felony, not a petty thing. i guess you don’t take background checks seriously…gun trafficking and gun crimes are very deadly
Gun trafficking and gun crimes are deadly, Hunter isn't accused of any of that. You trying to equate the two is hilarious though. 😄

i’m not debating you or in an argument. I simply provided you with an answer and told you were to find it. You’ve chosen to argue cause you can’t accept the answer and are too lazy to educate yourself
I’m sorry that I don’t just accept unsourced answers or run to read books that people who can’t back up their answers throw out there. Be honest… did you read that book or did you hear somebody in the media reference it?

Gun trafficking and gun crimes are deadly, Hunter isn't accused of any of that. You trying to equate the two is hilarious though. 😄
he is of course accused of that. He lied on a background check to illegally purchase a handgun.

I’m sorry that I don’t just accept unsourced answers or run to read books that people who can’t back up their answers throw out there. Be honest… did you read that book or did you hear somebody in the media reference it?
Um Hunter Xiden is. the source himself

i’ve read the relevant part where he confessed to being active crack head for years

Um Hunter Xiden is. the source himself

i’ve read the relevant part where he confessed to being active crack head for years
Our discussion wasn’t about Hunter admitting to being addicted to crack. It was about proof that he did drugs within 12 months of buying a gun. Where did you read the relevant sections of the book? Did you buy it?

Our discussion wasn’t about Hunter admitting to being addicted to crack. It was about proof that he did drugs within 12 months of buying a gun. Where did you read the relevant sections of the book? Did you buy it?
yes he admitted to using crack for years during the time the gun was purchased which was Oct of 2018 when he was still actively using

nope - not at all.

until it is verified - - - IF it is verified to be his & there are actual crimes that has been verified, i'll chalk it up to wishful distraction from the rw nutters.

Done and Done and you'll keep trolling.

'I was smoking crack every 15 minutes'​

In the spring of 2018, he used his "superpower – finding crack anytime, anywhere" – in Los Angeles. At one point, a dealer pointed a gun at his head before he realized Biden was looking for drugs.

Hunter bought a handgun on Oct. 12, 2018 at StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply in Wilmington, according to the Firearms Transaction Record obtained by Politico.

Last edited:

'I was smoking crack every 15 minutes'​

In the spring of 2018, he used his "superpower – finding crack anytime, anywhere" – in Los Angeles. At one point, a dealer pointed a gun at his head before he realized Biden was looking for drugs.

it was quite the super power….this explains why he felt the need the lie and illegally purchase a firearm

Forum List

Back