Full Steam Ahead

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Yet another low for Biden in the polls. Their response: Ignore the polls. Look at all the good things that are happening and we're not changing course. Reports of icebergs ahead are fake news.

The Far Left has gotten almost everything that they wanted, and they have created a disaster.
They have proven that they are dishonest, corrupt, irrational and unreasonable.
If they keep pushing their crazy climate change agenda people are going to suffer and some will even starve.
These are dangerous crackpot fanatics.

Half of G.O.P. Voters Ready to Leave Trump Behind, Poll Finds

As Donald J. Trump weighs whether to open an unusually early White House campaign, a New York Times/Siena College poll shows that his post-presidential quest to consolidate his support within the Republican Party has instead left him weakened, with nearly half the party’s primary voters seeking someone different for president in 2024 and a significant number vowing to abandon him if he wins the nomination.

By focusing on political payback inside his party instead of tending to wounds opened by his alarming attempts to cling to power after his 2020 defeat, Mr. Trump appears to have only deepened fault lines among Republicans during his yearlong revenge tour. A clear majority of primary voters under 35 years old, 64 percent, as well as 65 percent of those with at least a college degree — a leading indicator of political preferences inside the donor class — told pollsters they would vote against Mr. Trump in a presidential primary.

What took so effing long?

As Donald J. Trump weighs whether to open an unusually early White House campaign, a New York Times/Siena College poll shows that his post-presidential quest to consolidate his support within the Republican Party has instead left him weakened, with nearly half the party’s primary voters seeking someone different for president in 2024 and a significant number vowing to abandon him if he wins the nomination.

By focusing on political payback inside his party instead of tending to wounds opened by his alarming attempts to cling to power after his 2020 defeat, Mr. Trump appears to have only deepened fault lines among Republicans during his yearlong revenge tour. A clear majority of primary voters under 35 years old, 64 percent, as well as 65 percent of those with at least a college degree — a leading indicator of political preferences inside the donor class — told pollsters they would vote against Mr. Trump in a presidential primary.

You should start your own thread on that topic. This one is about Potato tanking

Do, you actually have a response to the thread? Why are you so fixated on one person to the point where nothing else enters your mind?

Do, you actually have a response to the thread? Why are you so fixated on one person to the point where nothing else enters your mind?

Their own President is undefendable. The only thing they can do in his defense is to attack someone who's no longer President, hoping that it justifies their own President's failure.

Yet another low for Biden in the polls. Their response: Ignore the polls. Look at all the good things that are happening and we're not changing course. Reports of icebergs ahead are fake news.

What exactly do you think the response should be?

What was the response from the previous Admin when asked about low approval ratings?

What was the response from the previous Admin when asked about low approval ratings?

There you go with that libertarian shit again. They can't discern the difference between the two parties. That's because they have no standards to judge them against, except for some imaginary utopian "third-party" or "independent candidate", which would never win anyway.

:laughing0301:

There you go with that libertarian shit again. They can't discern the difference between the two parties. That's because they have no standards to judge them against, except for some imaginary utopian "third-party" or "independent candidate", which would never win anyway.

I notice you did not answer the questions.

1. How do you think that an Admin should respond to questions about low polling numbers? What would you like them to say?

2. Did the past Admin handle these questions any differently?

You keep ranting about my views of very little difference between the two parties and yet you can never debunk my points about how they are the same....this thread being a good example. The Biden Admin is handling low polling numbers in the same basic way the Trump admin did.

I notice you did not answer the questions.

1. How do you think that an Admin should respond to questions about low polling numbers? What would you like them to say?

2. Did the past Admin handle these questions any differently?

You keep ranting about my views of very little difference between the two parties and yet you can never debunk my points about how they are the same....this thread being a good example. The Biden Admin is handling low polling numbers in the same basic way the Trump admin did.

An administration should respond to low poll numbers by listing its accomplishments.

I could fill three or four pages with President Trump's many historic firsts and accomplishments. No so with Biden.

The left need to realize that their failed liberal policies bring on inflation. They spent a whole campaign on Trump criticizing Trump for not ever taking responsibility for anything and yet, here we are, with Biden & Co blaming everyone else but themselves. The left claim that they represent the majority of the people but, not only the majority, but a very huge super majority, say the country is going in the wrong direction and yet Biden & Co refuse to acknowledge this and want to continue going in the same direction. Do they listen to the majority or not? Do they take responsibility for anything or not? Are they going to go in a different direction or not?

The left need to realize that their failed liberal policies bring on inflation. They spent a whole campaign on Trump criticizing Trump for not ever taking responsibility for anything and yet, here we are, with Biden & Co blaming everyone else but themselves.

I know right, just crazy how alike the two sides really are when you get down to it.

There is hope one day you will figure that out and criticize both side

Good job staying on topic.

I know right, just crazy how alike the two sides really are when you get down to it.

There is hope one day you will figure that out and criticize both side
I actually agree. The left have really gone off the deep end and I don't deny that the right was either already there or have gone off the deep end with them as well. I actually blame social media because it has polarized America ever since it's inception.

For the most part, I don't see the right trying to claim anymore that they are morally and ethically superior (they used to in the older days) so, I like to point out the left's hypocrisy in claiming they are morally and ethically superior when they turn right around and do the very same things they blasted the right for. That makes them more hypocrites to me. They accuse the right of trying to take democracy away while democrats are the ones who are actually trying to do it.

For the most part, I don't see the right trying to claim anymore that they are morally and ethically superior (they used to in the older days) so, I like to point out the left's hypocrisy in claiming they are morally and ethically superior when they turn right around and do the very same things they blasted the right for. That makes them more hypocrites to me.

I can understand this. I do the same thing with spending/debt. I always hit the right harder over the hypocrisy in this area.

The Far Left has gotten almost everything that they wanted, and they have created a disaster.
They have proven that they are dishonest, corrupt, irrational and unreasonable.
If they keep pushing their crazy climate change agenda people are going to suffer and some will even starve.
These are dangerous crackpot fanatics.
If you read the Georgia Stones the demofks want 7 billion people to die. It's their global scam at work.

Their own President is undefendable. The only thing they can do in his defense is to attack someone who's no longer President, hoping that it justifies their own President's failure.
here's demofks

Peter pan.gif

Forum List

Back