Bonzi's Question of the Day: What's On Your Mind (Right now!?)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I wonder why everyone calls me on my lunch hour.
Are they trying to avoid me or annoy me?

Why do people want to avoid and annoy me?

Look people this doesn't have to be about me.... anyone can ask a question or say what is on their mind.... so don't start that crap with me....

With my upset stomach, I'm hoping this is gona just be a fart.

Fixing the loose bricks on the front stoop before somebody falls and ends up suing the shit out of me.

With my upset stomach, I'm hoping this is gona just be a fart.

1919279_10157325027070377_4146759093821160674_n.jpg

Fixing the loose bricks on the front stoop.

Are you generally a good handy man around the house?
My hubby sucks. We always have to contract someone ... I wish I had the time and interest to learn. He would watch me and criticize me the whole time so, that's not an option.

Are you generally a good handy man around the house?
My hubby sucks. We always have to contract someone ... I wish I had the time and interest to learn. He would watch me and criticize me the whole time so, that's not an option.

Yeah, I'm pretty good. We own an older home so there's always something that needs attention and I just can't bring myself to pay someone to do what I can do myself.

And I have to admit (but don't tell Mrs Clean) I do get some enjoyment out of home repairs and there is a certain amount of satisfaction that comes with it.

Look people this doesn't have to be about me.... anyone can ask a question or say what is on their mind.... so don't start that crap with me....

What is on my mind?

I wonder if Bonzi knew I was typing this in the nude how fast would she google how to hack someone camera so she can catch to see me with my clothes on?

Our house would be knock out gorgeous with a little work. Sucks. We desperately need to redo the kitchen.
I just have to get a higher paying job cause I throw up every time I walk in there....

What is on my mind?

I wonder if Bonzi knew I was typing this in the nude how fast would she google how to hack someone camera so she can catch to see me with my clothes on?

I would not. I'm curious, but would hope you would willingly share if I wanted to see :)

What is on my mind?

I would not. I'm curious, but would hope you would willingly share if I wanted to see :)

If you are interested in that kind of thing you should check out PalTalk.com.

Our house would be knock out gorgeous with a little work. Sucks. We desperately need to redo the kitchen.
I just have to get a higher paying job cause I throw up every time I walk in there....
Been there...I got to have a good kitchen...it's the heart of the house.
It is expeeensive even if you do the work yourself. But way worth it.

Forum List

Back