Bongino: I thought Parler being taken down was a conspiracy theory -- until 'I lived it'

More people that claim to be smart not understanding what TOS means for message boards and it's users..

It's only applied in one direction, much like U.S. law. Leftist radicals like you and Coyote don't believe in law because you don't believe in its equal application. You'll go along with anything as long as it serves the party and its rich elites!

Now you are just being silly. A year ago it was leftist Antifa groups whining about being blocked or removed on social media.
And, never ONCE did I or many of us support their banning.

We believe that free speech for all is the best opportunity for exploring and agreeing on the best ideas and solutions to problems. It is also an excellent way to inform others about ideas that suck donkey ass (like those of Antifa).

The solution to bad speech is not suppression. It's exposure and counter-speech.
Tell that to Coyote when she bans you for TOS violation..

It's not fascism

Actually, it is. Your leftist masters in government afford these big tech companies protections and, in return, they serve the left. Fascism is, in part, a marriage between corrupt government and corrupt corporations. That's what we have.

The solution to bad speech is not suppression. It's exposure and counter-speech.

Leftists like Coyote and Moonglow don't believe in any of that. They prefer just to throw everyone to the right of Michael Moore into a virtual, internet, gulag.
I would like to say what I really want but I would get into trouble for it...and stupid people like you who have not the ability to rationalize or realize the limits of speech in aspects to the natural laws of society that have governed this nation since inception I will only say: get a fucking clue.

No, by posting calls to violence with the infliction of death.

The left does the same and worse and they seldom get censored or banned by Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Hell, Twitter was shadow-banning Republican members of Congress. They routinely shadow-ban many on the right. You support it because your love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party like the good little fascist that you are.

natural laws of society that have governed this nation since inception

If you believed in that you would believe in the freedom to express ideas, especially unpopular ideas. You don't. You only believe in the party.

You are following TOS now goose-step with joy!
This forum does not have power to exclude free speech from the entire marketplace of ideas

but two or three internet hosts can and are doing so

the fact that it pleases you so much does not speak well for your character

you are hiding behind narrow legalities just as tje nazi brown shits did when they burned books

More people that claim to be smart not understanding what TOS means for message boards and it's users..
When they burned books in nazi germany no one was sent to jail because it was legal too

What the Gestapo were doing was legal too. "Say zhere Good Little German countryman, can zhou tell me if zhou have seen any of zee undezirables avound zee town today?"

As with the Wuhan Virus rats calling 1-800 numbers on their neighbours, Germany would send out the Gestapo by foot and ask around. They'd find loyal, obedient Germans (obedience isn't just a German trait as I have personally experienced) would rat out neighbous who were "undesireable", "criminal" (just by their birthright), or whatever other terms they would use.

There have been speculations that such rats sealed the fate of Anne Frank and her family who were being hidden by the authorities.

Listen to the people around you today. The new generation, the Big Tech CEOs. Does anyone think they will be protecting conservatives, those who oppose Communism and China, or. libertarians? Notice they always use some technical or legal fineprint reason to silence others "you should have read this line in the TOS, 'we reserve the right to ban you for any reason'"

There will be no one protecting such peoples you can be sure. They want you silenced, cancelled and burned to the stake, if you don't die of some other unfortunate reason. The same apologists are so committed to their political parties (on both sides, by the wau) that they don't even dare see it.
Exactly

the progressives in nazi germany claimed that Jews were a threat to national security and eradicating them was justified

modern libs are no different from the nazis

It's only applied in one direction, much like U.S. law. Leftist radicals like you and Coyote don't believe in law because you don't believe in its equal application. You'll go along with anything as long as it serves the party and its rich elites!

Now you are just being silly. A year ago it was leftist Antifa groups whining about being blocked or removed on social media.
And, never ONCE did I or many of us support their banning.

We believe that free speech for all is the best opportunity for exploring and agreeing on the best ideas and solutions to problems. It is also an excellent way to inform others about ideas that suck donkey ass (like those of Antifa).

1. You can only speak for yourself...and I agree with you on your statements.
2. I agree, it's why I don't agree with banning free speech by the government regardless of how awful.

What happens when that push back and exposure does not occur?
What do you do when it turns to recruiting, radicalizing and planning/fomenting illegal activities?
What is the role of private entities and what is the role of government?
What rights do social media have in regards to how their property is used?
Who is liable if an act of illegal violence is discussed, planned, and carried out on social media?

Serious discussion, not being snarky.

It's not fascism it is control by a provider which is not uncommon in workplaces all over the world.

It's fascism when the government grants them special protections not afforded to other private organizations who then use those protections to advance the interests of the party while annihilating the interests of the party's opposition.

Heil Hitler!

You are following TOS now goose-step with joy!
This forum does not have power to exclude free speech from the entire marketplace of ideas

but two or three internet hosts can and are doing so

the fact that it pleases you so much does not speak well for your character

you are hiding behind narrow legalities just as tje nazi brown shits did when they burned books

If they can do so (and since it looks like Parler and others have found new hosting, so this might not matter) - then it should be looked at as an anti-trust violation don't you think?

It's not fascism it is control by a provider which is not uncommon in workplaces all over the world.

It's fascism when the government grants them special protections not afforded to other private organizations who then use those protections to advance the interests of the party while annihilating the interests of the party's opposition.

Heil Hitler!

Those protections are the same for all internet hosting providers.

I dont recall any ANTIFA or Black Lies Matte websites being taken down by Google

No, by posting calls to violence with the infliction of death.

The left does the same and worse and they seldom get censored or banned by Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Hell, Twitter was shadow-banning Republican members of Congress. They routinely shadow-ban many on the right. You support it because your love, loyalty, and devotion are to the party like the good little fascist that you are.

Actually leftwing groups have gotten banned so that claim is false.

I dont recall any ANTIFA websites being taken down by Google

I don't know about Google, nor do I know any Antifa forums equivalent to Parler/Twitter etc. But, Antifa sites have been banned by social media like Twitter and FB.

Those protections are the same for all internet hosting providers.

Organizations like Twitter and Facebook do not behave like platforms and, therefore, they should NOT have the legal protection provided to a platform. They will continue to enjoy their special protection because they serve the interests of the party and, therefore, the party will protect them, even though they are violating Section 230.

Forum List

Back