Bombshell Audio Kari Lake Attempted Bribe

Oops,.. apparently there was already a topic about this though. :oops8:

The better title would be to note that a bribe attempt was made. Not that she “was” bribed.

That's why I changed the title to offered but it looks like another topic was made about this and I always search beforehand, but I just didn't use the right words.

The guy is cold busted and it was all caught on tape. We now need to find out who these people are who wanted to pay Lake not to run for the Senate.

He said "out east." That probably meant Washington DC.

Now who in Washington DC didn't want Lake to run back in 2022? Perhaps the RNC?

I've got an idea what this means and what it's about, but I don't know if Kari has commented on it yet.

In the meantime --

Is “bribe” the proper word?

I dont think do

No one is asking her to do anything illegal

Anytime you're offered something of value, to do or not do anything, it's a bribe. It doesn't have to involve something illegal. As in, parents bribe their kids to eat their vegetables with ice cream.

Bullshit

Do you “bribe” the clerk at 7-11 when you stop for gas and a cup of coffee?

Of course not

If you have to lie to make your point then you have no point

This audio recording was staged. There's too much.

Just look at it from the perspective of it being staged, and you'll see where I'm coming from.
BTW, I don't give 2 shits about who's governor of Arizona. It makes me (here in Arkansas) no difference.

With that said, let's talk about some of the evidence.

1. The guy on the recording (DeWitt) isn't the one doing the bribing.
2. He supported Lake for Gov.
3. The names of those who are doing the bribing aren't mentioned. No names. If this was in fact a secret recording, names would've been mentioned. And why wouldn't they be, if it was a secret conversation? He mentions he didn't want to get himself in trouble by revealing where and who the corruption begins? It's supposed to be a private conversation.
4. Making accusations that they're going to have her murdered. She knows that's not true, so she laughs when she says it. No one laughs about being murdered, unless they know it's not true.
5. DeWitt brings up the Cartel stuff, for what? My guess it's to inject a talking point.
6. Lake "They don't own me and it pisses me off." Sounds like an attempt to sound like Trump. That's a great applause line at Trump rally's.
7. "Pushing a globalist agenda?" More BS talking points.
8. "This is about defeating Trump." And other Trump talking points. Injecting his name for another applause line because she says "It's a bad thing."
9. Adds the "DeSantis line" for more talking points.

I'm not going to go line by line on this. But it's so fake and so obvious to anyone who's listening to this, who's not on either side of it.

This audio recording was staged. There's too much.

Just look at it from the perspective of it being staged, and you'll see where I'm coming from.
BTW, I don't give 2 shits about who's governor of Arizona. It makes me (here in Arkansas) no difference.

With that said, let's talk about some of the evidence.

1. The guy on the recording (DeWitt) isn't the one doing the bribing.
2. He supported Lake for Gov.
3. The names of those who are doing the bribing aren't mentioned. No names. If this was in fact a secret recording, names would've been mentioned. And why wouldn't they be, if it was a secret conversation? He mentions he didn't want to get himself in trouble by revealing where and who the corruption begins? It's supposed to be a private conversation.
4. Making accusations that they're going to have her murdered. She knows that's not true, so she laughs when she says it. No one laughs about being murdered, unless they know it's not true.
5. DeWitt brings up the Cartel stuff, for what? My guess it's to inject a talking point.
6. Lake "They don't own me and it pisses me off." Sounds like an attempt to sound like Trump. That's a great applause line at Trump rally's.
7. "Pushing a globalist agenda?" More BS talking points.
8. "This is about defeating Trump." And other Trump talking points. Injecting his name for another applause line because she says "It's a bad thing."
9. Adds the "DeSantis line" for more talking points.

I'm not going to go line by line on this. But it's so fake and so obvious to anyone who's listening to this, who's not on either side of it.
It does seem staged. It seems like he is reading from a script that a teenager would write for an essay about someone getting a bribe.

Forum List

Back