Bombshell Audio Kari Lake Attempted Bribe

The guy is cold busted and it was all caught on tape. We now need to find out who these people are who wanted to pay Lake not to run for the Senate.

But Kari Lake fired back, “I’m not willing to accept that. I’m going to be the biggest f*cking pain in these people’s asses. Go back and tell them that I’m running, and I’m going to be the biggest pain in their f*cking ass.” Refusing to back down to the Swamp, Lake continued, “They’re going to have to f*cking kill me to stop me.”

“I’m with Trump, okay? I want to work for the betterment of Arizona. I’m not going to let these people back in D.C. tell me not to run.”

:rock: 🥰 :rock:

Probably sick of losing elections. What a fking idiot she is.

She is sick of losing elections? Becau she turned down a bribe?

A fucking idiot? Because she turned down a bribe?

I'm going to need some explanation because I don't see how her turning bribes has anything to do with your statements. Not taking bribes is supposed to be a moral thing to do so I don't understand why you hate her for making a sound moral choice

By a bunch of deluded fucking morons. Notice that nobody outside your cult cares.
You seem angry and bitter.

plain-blue-tissue-box-on-a-white-background-picture-id174998072

I've got an idea what this means and what it's about, but I don't know if Kari has commented on it yet.

In the meantime --

Republicans misbehaving? Is this supposed to shock us?

Forum List

Back