Boeing investigating racist incident at Everett plant

Have you ever thought highly of a person or company only to discover that there is rot underneath? It's great that Boeing responded immediately to this incident. That has not always been the case.
by Associated Press
Wednesday, June 24th 2020
84b844e6-7230-47ac-a6f1-03cf88c6b913-large16x9_boooeing.png

Boeing factory in Everett (File photo)
email.svg

SEATTLE (AP) — Boeing has launched an investigation after a Black manager at the company's Everett jet assembly plant found racist symbols on his desk when he arrived for work Tuesday.

According to a published report, Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Stan Deal reacted with a message to all 65,000 employees in his division Wednesday, saying “Racial discrimination, harassment and acts of intimidation will never be tolerated anywhere within Boeing,”

A company spokesperson says Boeing is withholding details of the symbols for purposes of the investigation and to avoid giving whoever did it a platform.

Deal also wrote that Boeing dismissed several employees this week after an investigation found they engaged in behavior that was not consistent with their values.
With all the craziness going on these days concerning black people I just dont care anymore

if the black guy got his feelings hurt thats none of my business and of no interest to me
which is what most people think when white supremacists get their feelings hurt......especially the closeted racists like yourself...
There are many people who have jobs at a managerial level who are not that good. Boeing is far along in its diversity, quotas and PC. It is having problems with more and more of its products. With many of them behind schedule or with problems to fix even years after production. An inconvenient truth.

Have you ever thought highly of a person or company only to discover that there is rot underneath? It's great that Boeing responded immediately to this incident. That has not always been the case.
by Associated Press

email.svg

SEATTLE (AP) — Boeing has launched an investigation after a Black manager at the company's Everett jet assembly plant found racist symbols on his desk when he arrived for work Tuesday.

According to a published report, Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Stan Deal reacted with a message to all 65,000 employees in his division Wednesday, saying “Racial discrimination, harassment and acts of intimidation will never be tolerated anywhere within Boeing,”

A company spokesperson says Boeing is withholding details of the symbols for purposes of the investigation and to avoid giving whoever did it a platform.

Deal also wrote that Boeing dismissed several employees this week after an investigation found they engaged in behavior that was not consistent with their values.
There isn’t one thing that isn’t racist now. Leftardism has destroyed the meaning.

by Associated Press

email.svg

With all the craziness going on these days concerning black people I just dont care anymore

if the black guy got his feelings hurt thats none of my business and of no interest to me
which is what most people think when white supremacists get their feelings hurt......especially the closeted racists like yourself...
There are many people who have jobs at a managerial level who are not that good. Boeing is far along in its diversity, quotas and PC. It is having problems with more and more of its products. With many of them behind schedule or with problems to fix even years after production. An inconvenient truth.
thats going on nationwide

when the schools were integrated liberals were horrified to discover that the black kids could not keep up

what to do ?

rather than raise the performance of the black kids libs dumbed down the white kids and America has suffered for it ever since

now before the usual suspects accuse me of racism let me say that blacks are not genetically inferior to whites

they are capable of doing better but hardly anyone expects them to

by Associated Press

email.svg

HOAX! Im calling it now. These are always hoaxes.

Well, almost always.
Enough to where i can say "always" and be right 95% of the time. I have a fun game. Anytime a swastika or noose is found, i instantly call it a hoax, and im almost always right. I get to pretend to be the worlds greatest psychic. Its fun! :laugh:

1593116464860.png

Forum List

Back