Man Shot in CHAZ/CHOP Wants to Sue Police for Not Responding Fast Enough

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

A man who was shot in the cop-free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone now wants to sue the Seattle Police Force for not responding quick enough after his shooting, despite police claiming they were held back by angry crowds when they tried to enter the anarchist commune.
On Friday two were injured, one fatally, in a shooting inside the CHAZ/CHOP autonomous zone. During the shooting, crowds allowed firefighters to enter, but reportedly resisted the entry of the police, and helped the surviving victim to medical treatment where he was placed under intensive care.

The surviving man now wishes to sue the Seattle Police Department for not responding fast enough after he was shot.

In his hospital bed, the man began by explaining, “I was shot in Seattle, in CHAZ, on Friday. The cops left me out there to die.”

He continued, “I somebody in legal or the media to get my story told, and get it out there. I got shot five times–I need you guys’ help.”

I dont think he thought this through
Didn't openly marxist blm just raise millions ?
I'd go after that before it all funneled back to the DNC

COP FREE ZONE ..What doesn't he understand , if he's there, he's on board

You can not make this shit up

Its what the perpetual victims do
The white tranny from the other day is a classic
He rushes in to attack an establishment news caster .....an "anti gun advocate "who has armed security and asks where are the police of course

As soon as they push him out of the way he starts screaming assault

Leftist are pussys and fags
They're only tough when they outnumber you

The BLM and ANTIFA wackos on the streets of Seattle are only slightly more insane than the residents of seattle who voted in the liberals running the city

CHOP or CHAZ or whatever they call themselves today is not an anomaly

its entirely typical of liberal seattle today

A man who was shot in the cop-free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone now wants to sue the Seattle Police Force for not responding quick enough after his shooting, despite police claiming they were held back by angry crowds when they tried to enter the anarchist commune.
On Friday two were injured, one fatally, in a shooting inside the CHAZ/CHOP autonomous zone. During the shooting, crowds allowed firefighters to enter, but reportedly resisted the entry of the police, and helped the surviving victim to medical treatment where he was placed under intensive care.

The surviving man now wishes to sue the Seattle Police Department for not responding fast enough after he was shot.

In his hospital bed, the man began by explaining, “I was shot in Seattle, in CHAZ, on Friday. The cops left me out there to die.”

He continued, “I somebody in legal or the media to get my story told, and get it out there. I got shot five times–I need you guys’ help.”

I dont think he thought this through
Didn't openly marxist blm just raise millions ?
I'd go after that before it all funneled back to the DNC

How would
Jason Howerton
know??

Well that’s how these do called “ victims “ usually get rich. Unfortunately for him the mob kept the police out. So too bad for him. That’s what defunding the police looks like.

My only question for the guy is who will there be left to sue once every badge has been turned in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The city will be sued directly as they are the governing municipality that both funds and directs the police force.
Oddly they are also the ones that vilified the police and allowed the establishment of CHAZ.

JO

Lack of personal responsibility and the thought the government owes him breeds these people. He should sue CHOP/CHAZ for failing to protect him and for not allowing the police to enter into the area to help him. He also could sue the mayor and the city of Seattle for not enforcing laws, by creating and allowing a hostile area that they could not control, negligence and failure to keep their citizens safe.

He rushes in to attack an establishment news caster .....an "anti gun advocate "who has armed security and asks where are the police of course

he needs to sue the person that shot him ....

he needs to sue the black bastard that shot him ....
He really is blaming the kkk and proud boys ....i saw it early this morning

he's lying to stir up racial rage and it also helps him in his fraudulent lawsuit ! now he can claim the courts are being racist and protecting whites if they dont let him bring a suit .

he's lying to stir up racial rage and it also helps him in his fraudulent lawsuit ! now he can claim the courts are being racist and protecting whites if they dont let him bring a suit .
1593225843970.gif

Well that’s how these do called “ victims “ usually get rich. Unfortunately for him the mob kept the police out. So too bad for him. That’s what defunding the police looks like.
BLM is where the deep pockets are, and they're responsible for blocking the police he now wants

We do t elect any officials for them to tell police to disregard rioters and looters it’s illegal and shameful

Forum List

Back