Boehner walks away from debt talks

The senate and the president will have a say in this. The House will do what the teaparty wants them to do and America will object and say so at the voting booth.

I see , so that election is cool, but the one we just had 8 months ago means what exactly?

it means nothing since the house has done nothing with its time and energy.

it passed 2 , thats 2 plans and voted them out of the house to the senate, when obama puts anything on paper and submits like he is supposed to, call me, other than that, you are blowing sheeple smoke....

Last edited:
Instead of eliminating all the billions of dollars of waste in government first, Obama still wants to raise taxes instead

SO he wasn't going to give spending cuts, even though Boenher just said they had agreed on spending cuts? So you know more then Boenher?

This is what the usurper hopes for in reality.

Obama allows for possibility of US default

News from The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama for the first time is allowing for the possibility that the U.S. may default on its financial obligations.

:eek: Are you questioning the President? He said it is 'extraordinarily fair', therefore it is.

Any minute now Obama's gonna have a meltdown.... Ican feel it coming.
cool-obama.jpg

He needs a new tailor!

Instead of eliminating all the billions of dollars of waste in government first, Obama still wants to raise taxes instead

SO he wasn't going to give spending cuts, even though Boenher just said they had agreed on spending cuts? So you know more then Boenher?

This is what the usurper hopes for in reality.

Obama allows for possibility of US default

News from The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama for the first time is allowing for the possibility that the U.S. may default on its financial obligations.

So he wasn't going to give spending cuts, even though Boenher just said they had agreed on spending cuts? So you know more then Boenher?

no but I'll take the word of man who has passed 2 bills out of his house on to the senate.

Obama has done ZIP.

cbo director elmendorf- " we don't analyze speeches"....

and obama says hes been left at the altar? :lol:

still waiting for those plans btw....

Last edited:

Why do you think he bailed out all those foreign banks, sent money to Brazil, sent all of those weapons to Mexico, and bailed out all of those union pensions for?

He did it so he could raise our taxes, but he wanted to wait till after his re-election.

It's hard for me to believe that you would walk away from the negotiations at this point in time. Is it really that fucking difficult to sit down and work it out? If you don't like the idea being brought to the table by the other guy then fight against it. Don't just walk away from the negotiations entirely. That's about as childish as it gets.

Compromise is not in the vocabulary of the Tea Party. The country is being run by a man that holds no office. Grover Norquist is probably telling Boehner what his next move is right now. Enjoy the view of being a 3rd world country.
"Americans have been watching protests against oppressive regimes that concentrate massive wealth in the hands of an elite few. Yet in our own democracy, 1 percent of the people take nearly a quarter of the nation’s income—an inequality even the wealthy will come to regret."

French_Revolution_Louis_XVI_Execution.jpg

images

"Lock 'n load, Ma. It's time to go collect our retirement. If they're wearin' a red-tie, drop 'em."

Last edited:

Good. No point trying to deal with a maniac. And Obama is a maniac, make no mistake. He is no Bill Clinton. He truly believes the GOP are the spawn of the devil and he cannot compromise with them.

No, The Dums own this situation. The GOP has passed 2 bills to fix things and made many suggestions. The Democratic response is "Dead on arrival." The House has done its job. The president and the senate have failed at theirs.
As Banquo said, Let it come down.

no but I'll take the word of man who has passed 2 bills out of his house on to the senate.

Obama has done ZIP.

Obama was in the middle of negotiating a plan and Boehner decided to call off the negotiations. That's what fucking happened.

The senate and the president will have a say in this. The House will do what the teaparty wants them to do and America will object and say so at the voting booth.

I see , so that election is cool, but the one we just had 8 months ago means what exactly?

it means nothing since the house has done nothing with its time and energy.

Yeah, what Trajan said. The House has passed 2 bills and made many proposals. The Senate and Obama have done nothing but say no.

Obama has done ZIP.

Obama was in the middle of negotiating a plan and Boehner decided to call off the negotiations. That's what fucking happened.

Maybe because Obama's idea of "negotiation" is "my way or the highway." And Boehner took the second choice.

It's hard for me to believe that you would walk away from the negotiations at this point in time. Is it really that fucking difficult to sit down and work it out? If you don't like the idea being brought to the table by the other guy then fight against it. Don't just walk away from the negotiations entirely. That's about as childish as it gets.

Obama tried to pull one over Boehner and move the goal posts. Boehner being wise got up and walked out for a reason. Obama wanted 400billion more in extra taxes. This is what happens when you have a person with no executive experience in dealing with budgets and fiscal reform as your president.

Good. No point trying to deal with a maniac. And Obama is a maniac, make no mistake. He is no Bill Clinton. He truly believes the GOP are the spawn of the devil and he cannot compromise with them.

No, The Dums own this situation. The GOP has passed 2 bills to fix things and made many suggestions. The Democratic response is "Dead on arrival." The House has done its job. The president and the senate have failed at theirs.
As Banquo said, Let it come down.

The GOP has presented 4 plans beginning with Paul Ryan's and have been kicked in the teeth. The Dems don't even have the balls to come back with a plan of their own, much less their own budget. How can two parties negotiate with only one, presenting a written plan, huh??? "Just say NO" ain't cuttin` it!!

Obama has done ZIP.

"Let me just say that the White House moved the goalpost," Boehner said. "There was an agreement, some additional revenues, until yesterday when the president demanded $400 billion more which was going to be nothing more than a tax increase on the job creators."

If all Obama wanted were cuts, then what did Boehner and the Republicans agree to?

Obama has done ZIP.

"Let me just say that the White House moved the goalpost," Boehner said. "There was an agreement, some additional revenues, until yesterday when the president demanded $400 billion more which was going to be nothing more than a tax increase on the job creators."

If all Obama wanted were cuts, then what did Boehner and the Republicans agree to?

you like sallow seem to suffer from memory issues, show me the plans please , OR just say no we have no plans. thank you.

we'll get to the rest after you answer the question- you opened the door on this, finish it ....

Obama has done ZIP.

Maybe because Obama's idea of "negotiation" is "my way or the highway." And Boehner took the second choice.

I don't care what went on, nor do I know and neither do you. The bottom line is that they were supposed to be working out a deal and one side said "we're done." If you walk out of negotiations this late in the game it's a PR nightmare. He's just put his party in a position where they will be blamed for anything that goes wrong from now on.

Why do you think he bailed out all those foreign banks, sent money to Brazil, sent all of those weapons to Mexico, and bailed out all of those union pensions for?

He did it so he could raise our taxes, but he wanted to wait till after his re-election.

What was AIG's liability, in billions, on credit default swaps owed to banks? What would have happened if AIG was allowed to default? How many banks would have failed due to AIG's fall?

Obama has done ZIP.

you like sallow seem to suffer from memory issues, show me the plans please , OR just say no we have no plans. thank you.

we'll get to the rest after you answer the question- you opened the door on this, finish it ....

Forum List

Back