Boehner’s suit is not a stunt. It’s an act submitting to Obama's ongoing tyranny!

Haha!!!!
"Tyranny".

Do you even know the definition of tyranny? If you do, why haven't you refute the acts of tyranny mentioned?

As to your "Haha!!!!", I didn't think any freedom loving American, regardless of a political part they align themselves with, would embrace a federal government which ignores the limitations place upon it by the people through the Constitution of the United States.

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

Yes, I know the definition of tyranny.
Can you think of any other tyrannies throughout history?
It'd be interesting to see what you measure the Obama 'tyranny' against.

Nice try at switching the subject. The question is , why haven't you refuted the acts of tyranny mentioned?

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Do you even know the definition of tyranny? If you do, why haven't you refute the acts of tyranny mentioned?

As to your "Haha!!!!", I didn't think any freedom loving American, regardless of a political part they align themselves with, would embrace a federal government which ignores the limitations place upon it by the people through the Constitution of the United States.

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

Nice try at switching the subject. The question is , why haven't you refuted the acts of tyranny mentioned?

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Not at all.
It's difficult to answer you when I'm having trouble seeing tyranny.
I would appreciate a sense of perspective from you.
How does he measure up against other tyrants?

The "tyrant" with term limits and checks and balances on his power.

Fucking bunch of morons the Congressional GOP.

The "tyrant" with term limits and checks and balances on his power.

Fucking bunch of morons the Congressional GOP.

Well the racist far left Obama drones just spout talking points and propaganda at will.

It is amazing how the propaganda changes with the change of a letter.

JWK

Not at all.

Well then, I was correct in thinking you do not know the definition of tyranny, especially when a number of tyrannical acts were listed for you.

JWK

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

Oh my the irony of those comments form the far left Obama drone.

Today must be national far left irony day..

Feel free to chime in on how Republicans are going to stimulate job growth. Be specific.

What does that have to do with this thread? especially since I address your moot question on another thread?

It doesn't have anything to do with the subject of the thread and that is why it was brought up. That is what Obama trolls do, switch the subject, to disrupt any productive discussion concerning their liar chief.

JWK

JWK

Not at all.

Well then, I was correct in thinking you do not know the definition of tyranny, especially when a number of tyrannical acts were listed for you.

JWK

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

You've answered my question.
Thank you.

Not at all.

JWK

You've answered my question.
Thank you.

:rolleyes:

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87

Forum List

Back