Boehner and Ryan step out of the crazy house.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well for a while anyways..

How Outside Conservative Groups Pushed John Boehner Over The Edge

After several right-wing outside groups slammed the bipartisan budget deal negotiated by House Budget Chair Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senate Budget Chair Patty Murray (D-WA) — in some cases before the deal was even announced — Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH) hit his breaking point. “When you criticize something and you have no idea what you’re criticizing, you’ve lost your credibility,” he told reporters Thursday, noting that it “comes to a point where some people step over a line.” But Boehner’s frustration has no doubt been building up over this three years as Speaker, as groups like Heritage Action, FreedomWorks, and the Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF) have stymied his attempts to pass even conservative-friendly legislation.
How Outside Conservative Groups Pushed John Boehner Over The Edge | ThinkProgress

Tipping point?

We'll have to see. :eusa_shifty:

he's prolly just doing Washington, kabuki theater to allay the minds of his owners (Big Biz/Wall St) that he won't allow Teapartiers to hold the econ hostage this time at least.

I wish he'd allow a bill to fund infrastructure, education, science and r@d the way it should be. 300+ votes in the house from both parties is more of the American people.

Cut the wartime funds for the stupid wars.

Why is the answer for everything....
More spending?....

I wish he'd allow a bill to fund infrastructure, education, science and r@d the way it should be.

If you wish to remain a first world country you spend on the right things. It is called investing.

Investing into a third world shit hole for over a decade is what republicans do. Idiots. Want to talk about wasteful spending...

Good for him, a rare drop of sanity from boner going after the Koch's and other right wing puppetmasters.

WEll, it is time to invest into enhancing our science and education ;) We're now 17th in the world for education and close to losing our lead in science.

I bet it is ok for us to spend hundreds of billions in some far off shit hole too you. We certainly won't have a respectable military for very long without education and science.

WEll, it is time to invest into enhancing our science and education ;) We're now 17th in the world for education and close to losing our lead in science.

I bet it is ok for us to spend hundreds of billions in some far off shit hole too you. We certainly won't have a respectable military for very long without education and science.

WEll, it is time to invest into enhancing our science and education We're now 17th in the world for education and close to losing our lead in science.

Sounds like you agree spending isn't the problem....

I know you guys love to focus on the right in situations like this let me remind you less than 24 hours ago Nancy Pelosi was slamming the agreement then supported and I suspect far left Harry Reid and some his followers in the Senate will do likewise. The only good agreements that come out of Washington seem to be when extremes of both parties are pissed off over it.

I wish he'd allow a bill to fund infrastructure, education, science and r@d the way it should be. 300+ votes in the house from both parties is more of the American people.

More spending?....

I wish he'd allow a bill to fund infrastructure, education, science and r@d the way it should be.

Worked for Reagan, Bush and Bush..didn't it?

:lol:

You seem to think we shouldn't invest in our own country at all. Kind of sad and only leads to our country falling backwards.

Do we or do we not spend "invest" money for infrastructure,education,etc. now?...
It's a simple question!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osocGiofdvc]35W Bridge Collapse LIVE VIDEO ACTUAL Minneapolis Minnesota - YouTube[/ame]

Not really..

More spending?....

Couldn't possibly be because we have a wonderful interstate highway system that is falling down around our ears for lack of maintenance. Or that we, the nation that invented the internet, rank way down there when it comes to our internet system. Or that even little South Korea graduates more engineers than we do.

But single note players like you simply haven't the comprehension to discern the differance between investment and costs.

Forum List

Back