Boebert has a challenger

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The political newcomer who almost unseated Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., in the November election is raising far more money than her campaign in his bid to unseat her in 2024.
Democrat Adam Frisch, a businessman who ran as a moderate in 2022, raised $1.7 million in a six-week period that started in mid-February and ended March 31, his campaign announced. Boebert raised $667,000 in the period ending March 31, according to Saturday’s filing with the Federal Election Commission.

Comment:
The Democratic Party is a dangerously far left totalitarian political cult.
It's a coalition of fringe cultural groups who want to destroy mainstream society.
They hate working class people like Boebert.
It is based on hate, racism, greed and corruption.
They lie about everything all of the time.
Biden has wrecked our economy.
His foreign policy is dangerous.
The Democrat Inflation is hurting people.
Americans are struggling to pay their bills.
The Democrats have our country in multiple crisis's.
We need to hold the House to stop this Democrat Destruction.
The Left Wing Press is promoting Adam Frisch.
They are calling him a "moderate" LMAO, they also call Biden a "moderate".
I like Rep. Lauren Boebert, she is braver than a lot of male Republican congressmen.
Support her if you can.

I'd vote for Boebert. Besides being a great activist conservative of which the GOP needs far more, she's hot, her voice pisses off the left and I like her name. Sounds like Boobert. :SMILEW~130:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/f8/0c/a2f80c7c7bbff859674385a8d93c017f.jpg

Republicans will find it hard to win until they get a handle on the election fraud the left has come up with....

And that happens mainly through large financial donations. Some people get paid $60,000 a year to ballot harvest democrat voters who otherwise wouldn't have voted, while another organization called something like America Votes! got 215 MILLION dollars operating expense.

First question is where is all this money coming from? My guess: Soros and Zuckerberg.

Next question is when are the GOP going to get into the action?

My fear is that the RNC really is just fine with being #2 and the GOP just isn't very invested in wanting to win.

Forum List

Back