Boebert, Greene and Cawthorn among Republicans voting against supporting Moldova’s democracy amid Russia threat

Cawthorn is a real twerp. What were they thinking?
I think its a mindset. Like many on here they will never have heard of Moldova. Nor taken the trouble to look it up.
There should be some competence test before people of low quality are allowed to vote on anything.

I think its a mindset. Like many on here they will never have heard of Moldova. Nor taken the trouble to look it up.
There should be some competence test before people of low quality are allowed to vote on anything.

If there was such a test Trump would never be president. He's cunning, but he has an IQ of 90 and zero ethics.

Well, to be honest, not too much more people in Europe ever heard of Iowa and can point it on a map.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said that millions of Britons cannot afford heating or food this winter unless the government takes action.

"We haven't seen anything like this yet. We are facing winter, when millions of people will not choose between heating and food, and, unfortunately, will not be able to afford either. This shouldn't happen. The government should step in so that people can meet their basic needs," he said.
I know what to do! They need to send more weapons to the ukrainian junta, it will defeat Russia and they will receive reparations and each englishman wiil have a pair of russian slaves.

17 voted against this resolution
they lost we won, fu&ck pootler´s cuckolds ...

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

Forum List

Back