Bodycam footage of the shooting of 17 year old Hunter Brittain not captured.

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
Only the aftermath of the shooting is claimed to have been recorded. Deputy was fired for not following procedure for recording interactions with the public. If anyone knows of any local police departments hiring, then please reach out to the deputy in question so that he can apply and get back to work.

Fired for not following procedure? shouldn't he be jailed for 20-years? or is that only if it's a junkie black that dies?

I thought the precedent was set?

I suppose we'll see what happens with the investigation. Not many people see to care when an unarmed 17 year old white kid is shot, though. I'm not just looking at the liberal media either, but also the conservative media which is oddly silent too. Actually, I didn't even hear about this until I saw a report on it from Vice News which isn't Buzzfeed level, but is pretty woke-ish these days. Also, the NAACP is giving support to the family. But still, it's mostly crickets. I find the lack of bodycam footage frustrating considering there isn't any claim the kid was armed, nor ways there any reason for the deputy to believe he was armed. Oh well, this will all be forgotten in a month and the deputy will be signing his new hire paperwork at some other department.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Fired for not following procedure? shouldn't he be jailed for 20-years? or is that only if it's a junkie black that dies?

I thought the precedent was set?
Seems the only precedent these criminal government thugs have set is that citizens who disagree with them have 2 options. FIGHT or be enslaved.

He figured being fired was better than being prosecuted.

Just a reminder. Hunter Brittain is still dead.

Why is there just one other thread about this kid who was killed?

Certainly needs to be a careful and complete investigation of this shooting. Arkansas is a dangerous place because of the cops.....I remember being warned about that when I was there for flight training in 1984.

Forum List

Back