Body Language Tells the Truth of the Obama/Trump Meeting

Indeed.

IMG_6303.jpg

I noticed the spread legs thing--Obama had his legs as far apart as he could get them without removing the arms of the chair. And Trump did indeed look like he'd been a bit cowed by some news or other. But he'll spring back and Obama will pack his things and go.

I noticed the spread legs thing--Obama had his legs as far apart as he could get them without removing the arms of the chair. And Trump did indeed look like he'd been a bit cowed by some news or other. But he'll spring back and Obama will pack his things and go.
LOL. You're on morphine.

Aren't we all tired of america? Ain't that what Trump ran on?

Nah, we can't confront that, so we'll blame each other.

Shut your eyes your nasty girl !!

I saw this subconsciously but it didn't register until I read this piece.

Obama is weary.

Trump just learned something he didn't know before and is trying to comfort himself.

Much more @ LOOK: Body Language Expert Just Dropped Bomb About Trump's Meeting With Obama
. Trump is like the character Stallone played in Rocky... He is calm and collect, but when the blows start coming in by his opponent, he might look like he is weak until he unleashes his right and left hook. Devastating.

Obama is weary.

Trump just learned something he didn't know before and is trying to comfort himself.

Much more @ LOOK: Body Language Expert Just Dropped Bomb About Trump's Meeting With Obama
. Trump is like the character Stallone played in Rocky... He is calm and collect, but when the blows start coming in by his opponent, he might look like he is weak until he unleashes his right and left hook. Devastating.
If Trump's character were ANYTHING like Rocky, there wouldn't be thousands of people in the streets right now.

Obama is weary.

If Trump's character were ANYTHING like Rocky, there wouldn't be thousands of people in the streets right now.
. Say's the old lady peaking between Obama's legs. lol

Obama is weary.

I loved that movie (the original). Yo, Adrian!

Obama is weary.

I loved that movie (the original). Yo, Adrian!
. Yeah you and the wife.

Forum List

Back