Body Count: 1000 Palestinians vs 50 Israelis

For every dead Israeli, there should be 1000 dead Hamas animals.
well go do your bit and volunteer [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION]. A tough guy like you with your running skills would be valuable:badgrin:
How about you get lost to Gaza hole? Your suicide vest is waiting for you, Pooped Freely.
Have you grown pubic hair yet tough guy?
Pooped Freely is a killer :badgrin::badgrin:

Ps [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] you never did explain why you were running away from Mooooooslems............I suspect you had a cheese sandwich before beddy byes.......am I right.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, how exactly does an internet wanna be warrior pussy like you type with all that male pubic hair in your mouth? Ha ha ha.

I take it back, for every dead Israeli, there should be 10,000 dead Hamas animals. This is the only language they understand.

Hamas asked for it and now they're getting it. Keep whining.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, how exactly does an internet wanna be warrior pussy like you type with all that male pubic hair in your mouth? Ha ha ha.

I take it back, for every dead Israeli, there should be 10,000 dead Hamas animals. This is the only language they understand.

Keep on running from those dastardly Moooooooooslems:badgrin::badgrin:

Ps as a Jew I am happy when Israel kills terrorists,but its the indiscriminate killing of innocent women and children that I find barbaric, you seem to revel in the blood of children.

Ps as a Jew I am happy when Israel kills terrorists,but its the indiscriminate killing of innocent women and children that I find barbaric, you seem to revel in the blood of children.
You're no Jew. If you were you would know that if Muslims had their way they would slaughter every Jewish man, woman, and child they could get their hands on.

Yes I revel when Israel puts away these miserable IslamoNazi animals.

I am not happy about innocent people getting killed but this is what Hamas wants.

You're no Jew. If you were you would know that if Muslims had their way they would slaughter every Jewish man, woman, and child they could get their hands on.

I am not happy about innocent people getting killed but this is what Hamas wants.
post 35 to quote you [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] tough guy," I was busy fleeing Muslims" Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

ps The definition of fleeing is "to run away"

post 35 to quote you [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] tough guy," I was busy fleeing Muslims" Sick Shit: Hamas Members Force Children to Stand Next to Missile Firing

ynet תיעוד: שוטר מז×*ק על רכב ומו×*×¢ פיגוע - חדשות
Here you can see the video of the Border Policeman arresting the terrorist in the checkpoint near Beitar Elit.

See, I told you, you're too much of an ignorant trailer trash fuckwad to understand jackshit. And I'm not about to give you a history lesson on what Muslim Arabs did to minorities, especially Jews. But here is a quick refresher: Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

You are proof that the common thread for those who support Hamas are the ignorant, the illiterate, and the mentally ill. Most of which have criminal backgrounds, which I bet you do. Perfect candidate for a terrorist tunnel digger, I have to say.

Like I said, for every Jew that is killed, Israel should kill 100 Hamas animals. That is the only language these subhumans understand, unfortunately.

"I pee freely" the tunnel digging "killer". Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back