Body Count: 1000 Palestinians vs 50 Israelis

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Since the numbers are so skewed I guess the media had to start finding new ways to report on the destruction

XuFoM1m.jpg

The Horror!

I thought the idea in war was to kill more them than they kill of yours.

Yup. Thats the idea the problem is we have some idiots who believe you can fight a war and no one who isn't supposed to die won't die.

Civilians have been killed in every war from the first war ever fought.

I guess they expect the Isreali's to have magic bullets and magic bombs so only the jihadist Hamas dirtbags get killed.

They are laughable.

The idea of winning a war is to win, Israel may have all the latest American supplied weapons, Gaza has millions of civilians, if by killing civilians you judge who won, well it's Israel, but they lose the war of World-wide public opinion

Hamas should be treated like any other terrorist organization. President Bush had it right when he relayed a message to all terrorists around the globe...

We will hunt you down wherever you are and you will pay for what you have done. You will be shown no mercy.

Isreal(sic) should level the place. End of problem.

And the beginning of a new problem

By the way the score-card is 63 dead IDF so far
In Memoriam: The 63 IDF soldiers who gave their lives to protect Israel | JPost | Israel News

Better than the thousands if the IDF hadn't started destroying the tunnels.

The Izzies only discovered "those" tunnels when Gaza fighters came up behind them and gave them the first "Sunday surprise"

The idea of winning a war is to win, Israel may have all the latest American supplied weapons, Gaza has millions of civilians, if by killing civilians you judge who won, well it's Israel, but they lose the war of World-wide public opinion

Correction (What's new about that when it comes to your postings):
Gaza does NOT have millions of civilians.

And the beginning of a new problem

By the way the score-card is 63 dead IDF so far
In Memoriam: The 63 IDF soldiers who gave their lives to protect Israel | JPost | Israel News

Better than the thousands if the IDF hadn't started destroying the tunnels.

The Izzies only discovered "those" tunnels when Gaza fighters came up behind them and gave them the first "Sunday surprise"

God works in mysterious ways.

Since the numbers are so skewed I guess the media had to start finding new ways to report on the destruction

XuFoM1m.jpg

The Horror!

I heard yesterday on NPR that it all comes down to this. There is open territory right now that the Palestinians say is theirs, and probably is theirs. BUT, the Israeli's are going to be taking that land. And when they have taken that, they are going to continue taking land until there is no more Palestinians in the area.

Sort of like how we knew what we were doing to the indians was wrong but it was our manifest destiny.

Forum List

Back