Body armored tactical gear flying off the shelf and liberals are buying.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
How do you see in that thing?

iu

No doubt got mine. If it's a fight they want they will take this republic out of my dead hands.
...doubt you'll make it that far... your empty bowels will take the starch right out of ya.

Screenshot_20220621-200004-043.png

Like Commodore 64s and Sega Dreamcasts ... they will be in the bedroom closet just as soon as they find out it's not comfortable to wear.

Newer armor with ar500 trauma plates is pretty light and comfortable, but too pricey for me. I keep a set of older police surplus Level IIIa kevlar in the garage but if the shit really hit the fan I'd break out the military-issue Point Blank Interceptor body armor stored in the closet. That set is heavy as fuck, but it does have a Molle carrier so I can put magazine pouches, a first aid gear, flashlight, Baofeng radio, and other stuff on it.

The day I see a starbucks drinkin', nose peircin', Harry Potter readin', Joe Biden votin', Blue haired havin', fucking retard wearing body armor because they think they're gonna get shot in Whitey-McComfortsville, I'll eat my MAGA hat.
Um. Maybe consider

once in your life

opening a link and reading it before commenting

Forum List

Back