Bobbi Kristina Brown died

She was already brain dead. Now her body followed suit.

Bobbi Kristina Brown dies at 22 - AOL.com

All I can see is this child being with her mother in heaven. I also see two greedy black men, bobby brown and Nick fighting like tooth and nail over the millions left behind.....but both will loose this battle....Witney's mother, Cissy will be the winner of all this money and I hope she takes it and gives it away to those who are worthy of her daughters and grand daughter's legacy.

Who gets the money? That's entirely dependent on the will, if any. If not, then it's in the hands of probate court.

Who gets the money? That's entirely dependent on the will, if any. If not, then it's in the hands of probate court.

I don't think there was a will and most of the time the money goes to the family.....Cissy should get that money.

Yep. She followed in her moms footsteps. Druggie, bathtub. Same as Mom.
Might seem not very nice, but I have no sympathy for either one.

I'm not talking about the people who indulge in marijuana once in a while either. I'm talking about the people who are shooting heroin and abusing the prescription drugs and things like that. I've typed some sad stories about people who have become addicted to their pain pills because they've had an injury and pretty much constant pain. If you can get away with using more natural remedies for your pain control, then you should definitely do it. Sometimes these hardcore drugs they give out for pain can ruin a person's life.

I wonder if Bobbie Christina committed suicide because she was depressed about her mother. They always seem to mention how close the two of them were.

I wonder if Bobbie Christina committed suicide because she was depressed about her mother. They always seem to mention how close the two of them were.

Just my opinion, but the red text is what I think.

I wonder if they will try to pin all this on Nick. I think his name is Nick. Mom, Dad, boy they took in to raise, daughter. Nothing like belonging to the Druggie Family.

He was on the Dr Phil show, or so I heard. Then went in to rehab.

It is sad and tragic. Whitney wasn't always a junk head. She used to seem so sweet, fun, cute, and innocent. I liked this Whitney. I think she and Bobby Brown had a very unhealthy kind of relationship.

Forum List

Back