Bob Lee dead at 43: Mystery as Cash App founder and tech executive stabbed to death in San Francisco in savage attack

My daughter was there this past summer. They have signs posted everywhere telling people not to carry valuables due to theft. SF doesn’t give a crap about it’s citizens.
What's a valuable? A water bottle can be sold for it's plastic value.

I live in the area of San Francisco and do not feel theatend when I go there. I do feel fearful when i go to any slob state in the south or midwest./

Name the one place in SF that doesn't smell like shit.

We will find out if you really live there.

Illuminati Sacrifice
George Soros
George Santos
General Lemay had something to do with it.

Yeah, crime and murders are rampant in democrat run cities and nothing is being done about it. Why?
More of your fucking bullshit.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.

Still waiting Tax Man, name the ONE place in SF that doesn't smell like shit.

C'mon Mr. "I live there", liar.

lol SF legalized store looting. Why is stuff like this a surprise? Was the guy one of those Woke CEO's? The Woke are stupid enough to believe being a Woke idiot magically makes them immune to attacks from their pet crazies, cuz like they radiate 'Kewl N Stuff' for being so wonderful.

I read this morning that the Bob Lee moved from SF to Florida to escape the crime. He traveled back to SF for some reason and then gets murdered!
More of your fucking bullshit.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • If Blue State murder rates were as high as Red State murder rates, Biden-voting states would have suffered over 45,000 more murders between 2000 and 2020.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.
From a website that is absolutely biased in left-center ideology. Frowns upon a third political party (Despite George Washington denouncing them upon his leaving office).
You know that this only discredits the point you're making?

Also a state can be "red" in populace, but the bigger cities, where the majority are Dem controlled outnumber the crime statistics.
Look at Memphis. Mayor Democrat.
Detroit - Dem
Little Rock - Dem
Tacoma - Dem
Pueblo - Dem
St. Louis - Dem
Kansans City - Dem

I read this morning that the Bob Lee moved from SF to Florida to escape the crime. He traveled back to SF for some reason and then gets murdered!

From a website that is absolutely biased in left-center ideology. Frowns upon a third political party (Despite George Washington denouncing them upon his leaving office).
You know that this only discredits the point you're making?

Also a state can be "red" in populace, but the bigger cities, where the majority are Dem controlled outnumber the crime statistics.
Look at Memphis. Mayor Democrat.
Detroit - Dem
Little Rock - Dem
Tacoma - Dem
Pueblo - Dem
St. Louis - Dem
Kansans City - Dem
Cry harder. 🤣

Maybe a high profile killing like this will finally wake San Franciscans up to the hell they have created in their own city with their support of ultra radical left wing extremists running their city government.

Then again, it may snow in Hell, also.

Did he have anything on the Clintons?

:dunno: :auiqs.jpg:

I live in the area of San Francisco and do not feel theatend when I go there. I do feel fearful when i go to any slob state in the south or midwest./
As well you should, you fuckin' freak.

Forum List

Back