Blues States banning travel to Indiana is an Act of War

Are these actions against Indiana Acts of War?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Travels bans and economic sanctions and trade bans, this was our policy towards Cuba, Iran and many other hostile nations.

Indiana has committed no Act of War against the Blue States, why are the Blue States committing Acts of War against Indiana for how Indiana chooses to govern its own citizenry? This is a one of the States in our Union. These actions are INTENDED and PUBLICLY ADMITTED to be DESIGNED to make INDIANA SUFFER.

If an action with both design and intent to make a state suffer is NOT an Act of War, what is?

Travels bans on States that do not infringe on 1st Amendment Religious Freedom, what's next, trade embargoes and blockades of 2nd Amendment Open Carry States?

Where does this stop?

What is a State of War (according to John Locke)?
John Locke Second Treatise of Civil Government Chapter 3

CHAP. III.

Of the State of War.

Sec. 16. THE state of war is a state of enmity and destruction: and therefore declaring by word or action, not a passionate and hasty, but a sedate settled design upon another man's life, puts him in a state of war with him against whom he has declared such an intention, and so has exposed his life to the other's power to be taken away by him, or any one that joins with him in his defence, and espouses his quarrel; it being reasonable and just, I should have a right to destroy that which threatens me with destruction: for, by the fundamental law of nature, man being to be preserved as much as possible, when all cannot be preserved, the safety of the innocent is to be preferred: and one may destroy a man who makes war upon him, or has discovered an enmity to his being, for the same reason that he may kill a wolf or a lion; because such men are not under the ties of the commonlaw of reason, have no other rule, but that of force and violence, and so may be treated as beasts of prey, those dangerous and noxious creatures, that will be sure to destroy him whenever he falls into their power.

Sec. 17. And hence it is, that he who attempts to get another man into his absolute power, does thereby put himself into a state of war with him; it being to be understood as a declaration of a design upon his life: for I have reason to conclude, that he who would get me into his power without my consent, would use me as he pleased when he had got me there, and destroy me too when he had a fancy to it; for no body can desire to have me in his absolute power, unless it be to compel me by force to that which is against the right of my freedom, i.e. make me a slave. To be free from such force is the only security of my preservation; and reason bids me look on him, as an enemy to my preservation, who would take away that freedom which is the fence to it; so that he who makes an attempt to enslave me, thereby puts himself into a state of war with me. He that, in the state of nature, would take away the freedom that belongs to any one in that state, must necessarily be supposed to have a foundation of all the rest; as he that in the state of society, would take away the freedom belonging to those of that society or commonwealth, must be supposed to design to take away from them every thing else, and so be looked on as in a state of war.

Last edited:
Travels bans and economic sanctions and trade bans, this was our policy towards Cuba, Iran and many other hostile nations.

Indiana has committed no Act of War against the Blue States, why are the Blue States committing Acts of War against Indiana for how Indiana chooses to govern its own citizenry? This is a one of the States in our Union. These actions are INTENDED and PUBLICLY ADMITTED to be DESIGNED to make INDIANA SUFFER.

If an action with both design and intent to make a state suffer is NOT an Act of War, what is?

Travels bans on States that do not infringe on 1st Amendment Religious Freedom, what's next, trade embargoes and blockades of 2nd Amendment Open Carry States?

Where does this stop?

So when SalesForce decides its not going to do business in Iran...its an act of war against Iran?

Where does this stop?
The time for armed revolution moves ever closer. If you value your freedom, as guaranteed by our Constitution, prepare or succumb...

Where does this stop?

So when SalesForce decides its not going to do business in Iran...its an act of war against Iran?
Exactly what does that have to do with the OP?

Where does this stop?

Seek psychiatric help.

Where does this stop?

Is SalesForce a state/country ? Exactly what relevance did your post have concerning the price of tea in China?

Where does this stop?

Is SalesForce a state/country ? Exactly what relevance did your post have concerning the price of tea in China?

What 'state/country' are you referring to?

Where does this stop?

Exactly what does that have to do with the OP?

The OP uses the passive voice on WHO is conducting the travel bans. Sales Force is the only company that I"m aware of that has done this. If the OP wants to stop using the passive voice and get specific on WHO he is referring to, I'll happily discuss it. Until he does, however.....I'm the only one that has actually named a party to have done what the OP is referring to.

The OP never has. Nor have you.

The OP uses the passive voice on WHO is conducting the travel bans. Sales Force is the only company that I"m aware of that has done this. If the OP wants to stop using the passive voice and get specific on WHO he is referring to, I'll happily discuss it. Until he does, however.....I'm the only one that has actually named a party to have done what the OP is referring to.

Since you live in a box sheltered from the news, I'll give you a big link. You can google the San Fran mayor and many other political leaders of blue states/cities doing the same. These are acts of war.

Governor Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel to Indiana Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
"Today, I direct all agencies, departments, boards and commissions to immediately review all requests for state funded or state sponsored travel to the State of Indiana and to bar any such publicly funded travel that is not essential to the enforcement of state law or public health and safety. The ban on publicly funded travel shall take effect immediately.

"New York State has been, and will continue to be, a leader in ensuring that all LGBT persons enjoy full and equal civil rights. With this action, we stand by our LGBT family members, friends and colleagues to ensure that their rights are respected."

It states: "On behalf of a group of a group that votes Democrat, I, Government Cuomo, command an Act of War (travel ban) against Indiana, so that Indiana's economy will suffer.

2dA is crazy as a neo-confederate.

act of war noun 1.an aggressive act, usually employing military force, whichconstitutes an immediate threat to peace

American Psychological Association (APA):
act of war. (n.d.). Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. Retrieved April 02, 2015, from Dictionary.com website:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act of war
Chicago Manual Style (CMS):
act of war. Dictionary.com. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. HarperCollins Publishers. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act of war(accessed: April 02, 2015).
Modern Language Association (MLA):
"act of war." Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. HarperCollins Publishers. 02 Apr. 2015. <Dictionary.comhttp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act of war>.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE):
Dictionary.com, "act of war," in Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. Source location: HarperCollins Publishers.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act of war. Available:http://dictionary.reference.com. Accessed: April 02, 2015.
BibTeX Bibliography Style (BibTeX)
@article {Dictionary.com2015,
title = {Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition},
month = {Apr},
day = {02},
year = {2015},
url = {http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act of war},

Where does this stop?

So what. No Federal agency is going to make a fuss. Indiana can do likewise and the whole country can fracture into their little pissy groups and nothing will happen.

Since you live in a box sheltered from the news, I'll give you a big link. You can google the San Fran mayor and many other political leaders of blue states/cities doing the same. These are acts of war.

Governor Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel to Indiana Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
"Today, I direct all agencies, departments, boards and commissions to immediately review all requests for state funded or state sponsored travel to the State of Indiana and to bar any such publicly funded travel that is not essential to the enforcement of state law or public health and safety. The ban on publicly funded travel shall take effect immediately.

"New York State has been, and will continue to be, a leader in ensuring that all LGBT persons enjoy full and equal civil rights. With this action, we stand by our LGBT family members, friends and colleagues to ensure that their rights are respected."

Why doesn't your OP make any mention of this, or any reference to NY or any other State if that's what you were talking about?

And NY isn't issuing a travel ban. There is all sorts of travel that is allowed and even required. They're simply prohibiting any public money from being spent on travel to Indiana that isn't required as part of State business.

How is that an 'act of war'? I dont think 'war' means what you think it means.

Where does this stop?

What country or state is SalsForce a government in?

Where does this stop?
The time for armed revolution moves ever closer. If you value your freedom, as guaranteed by our Constitution, prepare or succumb...

No it doesn't. For an armed revolution, you need people willing to bleed. And when it comes to actually fighting, there's always some excuse why not among the 'revolutionaries'. And excuses why you won't fight isn't an armed revolution.

Where does this stop?

What is a State of War (according to John Locke)?
John Locke Second Treatise of Civil Government Chapter 3
In My opinion, it is the first salvo of the New American Civil War.

Forum List

Back