"Blue" Virginia Just Caved On New Gun Control

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Virginia Democratic leaders abandoned their gun confiscation proposal Monday following a grassroots outpouring of opposition to gun control across the state.

Governor Ralph Northam (D.) and incoming Senate majority leader Dick Saslaw (D.) said they will no longer pursue their marquee plan to ban the possession of "assault weapons."

Virginia Dems Cave on Confiscation as 2A Sanctuaries Expand

Why, you ask? Because 59 counties said FUCK YOU and declared themselves 2A sanctuaries, with a further 20 scheduled to vote on their own resolutions this week: Virginia Citizens Defense League - Events

This leads to a potential 79 counties telling the government to piss off. There are 95 counties in Virginia.

Get it through your heads, leftists: You're NEVER getting the guns.

"Virginia Democratic leaders abandoned their gun confiscation proposal Monday following a grassroots outpouring of opposition to gun control across the state.

Governor Ralph Northam (D.) and incoming Senate majority leader Dick Saslaw (D.) said they will no longer pursue their marquee plan to ban the possession of "assault weapons."

Why, you ask? Because 59 counties said FUCK YOU and declared themselves 2A sanctuaries, with a further 20 scheduled to vote on their own resolutions this week: Virginia Citizens Defense League - Events

This leads to a potential 79 counties telling the government to piss off. There are 95 counties in Virginia.

They're DEMOCRATS. They will never give up the desire and attempt, they will now just look for a new, better, backdoor way of sneaking it past the voters before they know about it or can stop it.

I saw somewhere, and idk if it was Virginia or not but the sherriff said he would deputize all citizens :lol:
Fuckin LOVE it

They're DEMOCRATS. They will never give up the desire and attempt, they will now just look for a new, better, backdoor way of sneaking it past the voters before they know about it or can stop it.
Thoughts and prayers for the shot yesterday, see ya'll again soon.

Are you saying you're the one doing the shooting and you're coming for me next?

OR

Are you seriously trying to tell me that had they passed that gun bill, it would actually stop gun violence?

For I gotta tell you Squatdiddler, last I checked, it was all the places with the strictest gun laws that had most of the gun violence!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Very interesting. First I'll say that we HAVE to be able to shoot back.

Then that the interesting part is the spread of the "sanctuary" movement from the left to the right. I suddenly realized any such move is a precursor to secession: these are territories that say they do not recognize the authority of the government. This sanctuary thing is big, people -- pretty soon some areas won't recognize who the new president is, then we'll have troops in Baltimore trying to keep Maryland from going out --- we've been here before. I figured this out with just the many illegal alien sanctuaries there now are, some of them only towns and villages. And now it's spreading to the right, against gun confiscation. Did you notice comedian Bill Maher saying he expects civil war? He's a smart guy, if a little confused whether he's on the left or right. I agree.

Last edited:

lol good for them!! & these democratic pigs think they are taking the guns LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the fatherless ones in Chicago? I didn’t think so.

It would have not done any good.

Virginia Sheriff: ‘I Will Deputize Thousands of Citizens To Protect Their Gun Rights’ - The Daily Coin

Virginia has provided us all with a template now to back down 2nd Amendment confiscation Nazis.
Even California and New York can play, if they can remember where they stored their gonads.

You mean the fatherless ones in Chicago? I didn’t think so.
Your pigs in NJ.

Are you saying you're the one doing the shooting and you're coming for me next?

OR

Are you seriously trying to tell me that had they passed that gun bill, it would actually stop gun violence?

For I gotta tell you Squatdiddler, last I checked, it was all the places with the strictest gun laws that had most of the gun violence!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
You? Why bother? America is a shooting gallery, blame whomever ya like.

So tell me how many lives would Virginia’s gun legislation have saved?

Only the lovers, not the lovers, some of the lovers? What does your data say?

My data said ask the question, so do we actually know or are you speculating?

Let's review the post you're refering to shall wee?

"Thoughts and prayers for the shot yesterday, see ya'll again soon."

Speculating what exactly?

I’m not speculating. I asked a question.

I’m not speculating. I asked a question.
And hopefully now you've realized your mistake, neither was I.

Forum List

Back