Virginia Sheriff: ‘I Will Deputize Thousands of Citizens To Protect Their Gun Rights’

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Virginia Sheriff: ‘I Will Deputize Thousands of Citizens To Protect Their Gun Rights’

Culpepper County, VA — It looks like what Virginia gun owners needed was a wake up call. Or more accurately, a wake up slap in the face.

Ever since Bloomberg bought himself a blue Virginia and stacked it with eager anti-gun legislators, we’ve told you how the state is on fire with pro-gun rights sentiment.

County after county has joined the Second Amendment Sanctuary list, totaling 42 counties in less than six weeks.

Add one more sheriff to the list of Second Amendment heroes.

Sheriff Scott Jenkins of Culpepper County, VA made a post on his official county Facebook page pledging to support the Second Amendment. In the post made on December 4th, Jenkins went so far as to say that he has a strategy if gun control comes knocking:

“I plan to properly screen and deputize thousands of our law-abiding citizens to protect their constitutional right to own firearms.”

Read the rest @

And from a CBS local affiliate
In response to this expectation, Republican-leaning counties around Virginia have passed resolutions declaring themselves to be Second Amendment sanctuaries and voiced opposition to any future laws that may infringe upon Second Amendment rights.

Attorney General’s response to 2nd Amendment sanctuary resolutions: ‘Gun safety laws will be followed’

What CBS won't tell you is that It's almost every county in Virginia
cd67d46162c20ef8.jpg

I like that Sheriff. He has balls something Democrats were born without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“I plan to properly screen and deputize thousands of our law-abiding citizens to protect their constitutional right to own firearms.”

True rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Excuse me I think that’s a impeachment case. This guy isn’t going after the thugs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You certainly know all about stupidity. However, what the sheriff is proposing is absolutely legal, so go stuff your pseudo intellectual ass down a pipe somewhere.

No he is protecting his community. You liberal scumbags want to ruin and control our country and that shit will never happen. Come try to take my guns. You better be wearing body armor from head to toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back