Joe said hunter is the smartest man I know

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida

well isnt that nice , I guess that explains all of hunters questionable business dealings overseas and hunter leaving his lap top full of incriminating evidence at a repair shop.
O yes it also explains why hunter m arried his dead brothers ex wife and got a stripper pregnant and denied it.
and the bet for last it explains why there are sex tapes of hunter with underage hookers in 2 different nations and him smoking crack on camera.
A real smart man for sure.

If this is the smartest man Blow hole joe biter knows I can just image the clowns he will have in his cabinet and administration .

well isnt that nice , I guess that explains all of hunters questionable business dealings overseas and hunter leaving his lap top full of incriminating evidence at a repair shop.
O yes it also explains why hunter m arried his dead brothers ex wife and got a stripper pregnant and denied it.
and the bet for last it explains why there are sex tapes of hunter with underage hookers in 2 different nations and him smoking crack on camera.

If this is the smartest man Blow hole joe biter knows I can just image the clowns he will have in his cabinet and administration .
Coming from Joe, maybe this is something that needs to be addressed. Since Hunter, a crack head, is smarter than his dad, why is Joe being elected president, should his son who is smarter be running for the Dems?

Hunter is a smart crook. Dumbass every other way.

Leaving your laptop at a repair shop with a treasure trove of incriminating evidence of your criminal activities is hardly smart.

Smart crooks are the people who pulled off the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum theft.

$500 million, not a clue who did it.

He never married his brother's wife.

I wonder if Hunter smeared his shit on a wall while in the throes of a binge like many a crackhead is prone to do?

Thats crackhead 101. For sure he did that....and I bet he didnt even leave a tip for the cleaning staff.

The Big Guy figured out how to make money by selling out the US to foreign interest.

Hunter was the bag boy.

Good but not as slick as Crooked Hillary selling government influence and then laundering the money thorough a scam charity foundation.

Forum List

Back